final

when i was your man

 

a/n: mentions of , and very short.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jiyong knew it was wrong, but he didn’t stop. he didn’t stop seeing her. she gave him the excitement he missed. she gave him what he wanted, no, needed. everything was perfect until his girlfriend found out about her.

he thought the girl who gave him the excitement is what he needed all this time, but no, she wasn’t.

he needed his girlfriend.

he needed lee chaerin.

but chaerin left him the moment he said he didn’t want her. she packed up all her things as he laid in bed with the other girl.

“nana,” chaerin softly called out the other girl’s name.

nana stared at chaerin.

“ you,” and with that, chaerin left, not brothering to say one last word to jiyong.

he and nana continued to have their crazy nights partying, drinking and having , but soon the excitement began to die.

nana was becoming boring. they did the same things every day. but he didn’t end things with her. he was hoping the excitement would come back.

after three more months of doing the same , he broke up with nana. she was crying. she was screaming at him. but he didn’t care. she was boring. she was dull. even with her was nothing to be excited about anymore.

when she asked him why they were over, he said “you aren’t chaerin,” and slammed the door in her face.

yes, the reason he grew bored of nana was because he wants chaerin back. he wants their domestic life back.

he thought he was bored of the same old thing when he was with chaerin, but no, he really wasn’t. he doesn’t know why he lied to himself when he said he was bored of their life. he loved their life. he missed the kisses and cuddles, the home cooked meals and the late nigh chats on the roof top. he missed everything.

he missed chaerin.

he missed his hunchae.

 

---

 

she was at the café they loved to go to on their days off and on lazy sunday mornings in their pjs.

she looked the same with her dark brown hair and her simple but stylish wardrobe.

he smiled when she bit into the large banana nut muffin, their favorite, and sitting at the table by the counter, their table.

he was going to walk in, but stopped when he saw a man sit down in front of chaerin, in his spot.

he frowned when the man took a bite from the muffin.

she never shares her food.

she laughed and he smiled.

he leaned in.

she leaned in.

they sealed their lips with a kiss.

no.

no.

no.

she’s moved on.

 

---

 

hyuk is the name of the man.

the man who stole his chaerin’s warm heart.

the man who healed his chaerin’s broken heart.

he was a producer just like jiyong, but smaller than him. he produced for small companies unlike him who solely produced for yg entrainment.

he fit chaerin’s humble life style unlike his condescending lavish one.

chaerin was a small local designer who made dresses and other clothing for the locals. she didn’t like big crowds or anything to extravagant

unlike him who fed off the attention of large crowds, but he loved chaerin and decided to move out to a smaller town to live their domestic life.

however when he went back to his old ways, he realized all he needed was chaerin and their small town.

but he is never going to get that back since chaerin is with hyuk.

hyuk is giving chaerin what she wants and needs.

love.

and the small things that mean so much more than larger things.

things jiyong never gave her.

things he is never going to be able to give her since she wants nothing to do with him.

since he is no longer her man and he is the reason to blame for that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note: I honesty have no idea what this is, but I hope you all liked it. I may write more to this in the future. Thanks for subscribing! Thanks for commenting! Thanks for upvoting!  Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: No, I do not hate Nana Komatsu. I just used her because Kiko is so overused. I can careless who G-Dragon is dating or rumored to be dating, to be very honest. This is just a fanfic; please do not take this to heart. Also, the picture I used above is not mine, credit to the owners.