Meet The Characters

Sometimes Fantasy Is Better Than Reality

Characters:
Kwon Ji-Yong

G-Dragon, everyone knows him by this name, he is the leader of Big Bang.
Some people would see him as a bad boy because of the image he puts out at times but his fans don't see him as a bad boy at all.
The 28 year old is a loving son and loving brother, he would do anything for his parents and for his sister as well. He had given his
parents a pension which his parents own and run as a business called 'Dolce Vita', he is supportive of his big sister Dami as well, she owns her own botique and he wears her clothing just to show his support for his older sister.
He is also known as a perfectionist as well, he always wants everything to be perfect, he is known to be the one who has written and produced some of Big Bang songs and some of his songs and also some of his hoobaes songs in YG Entertainment.
The leader is also known to be a dork as well, whenever he is around his best friends he can act like a child and sometimes like a dork as well his friends know him so well and know him better than the fans know him.
When it comes to love, he is not so lucky at all because he has always been in on a off and on relationship with Korean-American model Kiko Mizuhara and he recently opened his heart to 20 year old Japanese actress Nana Komatsu.
No one knows but in his fantasy is he has a beautiful girlfriend named Yang Eun-Byul and beautiful five month old daughter name Haru.

Bituin Marie Maglasang Penserga/Yang Eun-Byul

Bituin, is a 24 year old woman that is living in a small town called Delano, California.
Born in Pasig City, Manila, Philippines but moved to California when she was three years old.
Her birthday is December 31, 1991.
The young woman is a single mother to a beautiful six month old baby name April Mae Maglasang Penserga but everyone calls her daughter by her Korean name which is Haru.
The young mother is half filipino and half korean, she knows that her birth father is Yang Hyun-Suk the CEO of YG Entertainment, her mother was Celestine Marie Maglasang.
Her birth father doesn't even know she exists because when her parents broke up her mother was pregnant with her but her mother never told her him that she was pregnant with their child. Celestine died from car accident when she was just one years old.
She was adopted by her mother's younger sister Stella Maglasang and Stella's husband William Penserga when she was two years old.
Family means the world, she has four siblings, three brothers named Rudeczar Don Maglasang Penserga, Marc William Penserga, and William Penserga Jr. and one sister named Yamella Mae Maglasang Penserga. She has a sister in law named Eina Louise Guinarez who is Rudeczar's wife.
A well known model, singer, vlogger, dancer and actress on youtube and she has worked with Wong Fu Productions, JustKidding Films, Ryan Higa, Justin Chon, Jun Sung Ahn, Megan Batoon, Arden Cho, D-Trix and many more.
The youtuber is going to school at a community college named Porterville College to be a nurse but she takes online classes.
All her best friends are Kina Grannis, David Choi, Ryan Higa, Wong Fu Productions, Megan Batoon, Jun Sung Ahn, Arden Cho, David Choi and many more.
When it comes to love, she is not so lucky as well her ex boyfriend Kim Jong-Suk left her when she was just three months pregnant because he wasn't ready to
be a father at all and because he wanted to focus on his upcoming military service in Korea.
She is a big K-Pop fan, she loves K-Pop and is a huge fan of Sechskies and Big Bang, she is the fantasy love of G-Dragon but she doesn't even know that.

Nana Komatsu

Nana, is a 20 year old actress that is famous in Japan.
The young woman started her career at the age of 12.
Before she became an actress, she was a model and modeled for a few years, her acting career became full bloom when she became part of a short film called 'Tadaima'.
She has appeared in a few music videos of singers in Japan.
The model has been in Seoul, South Korea before for the Chanel fashion event where she first met G-Dragon, she is a big fan of him and wanted a picture with him. Big Bang's music was clearly big all over Japan and the world.
She is good friends with G-Dragon's ex girlfriend Kiko Mizuhara, she told Kiko that her and G-Dragon were dating that Kiko just gave her their blessing because she just wanted G-Dragon to be happy.
She is also cheating on G-Dragon as well with co star Suda Masaki.
She is the reality lover of G-Dragon but she doesn't know that he has a fantasy lover at all.

April Mae Maglasang Penserga/Yang Haru

April or Haru, is Bituin's six month old daughter.
She is Bituin's life, world, happiness and joy.
The baby is the best thing that has ever happened to Bituin.
Baby girl was born on March 16, 2016, Bituin calls her a miracle and a blessing because the baby is what she needed.
Little miracle is a big fan of K-Pop just like her mommy, it's because every morning Bituin would always plays K-Pop so Haru can smile and
let Haru know about her Korean heritage as well.
The blessing also loves watching filipino drama, even if she doesn't even know what is going on but she enjoys watching it and Bituin is happy because she wants her daughter to know about her filipino heritage as well.

The sweet baby is well loved by everyone in her family and also her mother's friends also love her as well, Bituin is happy that all her family and friends love her so much and will always help her raise Haru to be amazing lady when she grows up.
She doesn't know anything about her real father at all and she doesn't know that she is G-Dragon's fantasy daughter.