Oh no!!!

A Cliche Master-Servant Relationship?

Aahh~~

Hmm…?

Something feels odd…

It’s like something is… moving.

Wet and moving…

What is this?

Hmm…

A tongue?

Oh, yeah! A tongue!

A tongue around my…

!!!

I jolted awake. As soon as I rose, I saw Donghyuk... doing something on my thing… He was wearing a plain t-shirt and no pants, and his face was as red as a cherry.

He was startled by my sudden rising and abruptly pulled back to the corner of my bed. “Ma… Master…”, he said looking down on the bed, clearly feeling embarrassed for whatever he was doing.

“That’s ok. Don’t worry. I’m not mad.”, I tried consoling him. I then advanced and took his mouth for a soft kiss… He moaned as my lips touched his.

“In fact, quite the opposite…”, I continued. I pulled him and put him down on the bed. Hmm… What’s that?

Is that… a tail? Wait… Since when Donghyuk has tail?

I stared at him, looking for anomaly.

Then my eyes opened… For real this time.

I stayed still for a while, still dazed from my dream.

“Ah, young master. You’re awake.”

I turned toward the source of the voice. Donghyuk. Without tail this time.

“Would you like to have your breakfast here or in the dining room?”


 

I don’t actually know when I started to have feeling for my personal butler, Donghyuk. But I know when I realized it.

It was about two years back.

Just like any other butler in my family, Donghyuk always wear a uniform; the same one every freaking single day. The model hasn’t changed for decades.

Anyway, one day, out of boredom, I brought him shopping. Not for me; I already have way too many clothes. For him.

And it turned out to be the best decision I’ve made in my life.

He looked stunning. As soon as he came out from the fitting room, I was like, “Oh, wow. Never realized he’s this gorgeous.”. But not only that, it also came with a particular tightening around my pelvic region.

That was odd. I mean, we’re close. Very close. He has been my butler since as far as I can remember. But I never actually see him that way.

Not until that day...

Well, actually, it took another week or two of self-questioning before I finally accepted my feeling: Yes, I love him. And no matter how gorgeous he looks with designer clothes, I bet he looks even better without any clothes on.

“Hey, Yunhyeong!”

Chanwoo’s voice brought me back to reality. He’s a manager of one of the café that my family run. He’s also my best friend. We used to be so close, everybody thinks we’re siblings. That is until he hired a new singer for the café, Junhoe. Since then, well, good luck separating these two.

“What were you thinking?”, he asked.

I sighed.

“Let me guess. Donghyuk again.”

I sighed again. “What should I do?”, I asked in a whining tone.

“I don’t know. Maybe confess or something?”, he answered nonchalantly.

“I’m stuck with him for life. If he doesn’t love me back, we’ll be awkward forever.”

“In that case, you can just fire him.”

“Not happening.”, I said while crossing my arm to form an X.

Junhoe came to our table as soon as he finished his song. When he arrived, he swiftly took a seat next to Chanwoo and circled his arm around Chanwoo’s shoulder.

“Don’t forget why you’re here.”, Junhoe commented.

“Oh, right. The business!”

Our family is opening a new restaurant. The grand opening is in less than a week, and Chanwoo will be moved there as the manager. Hence, here I am.

“Take a look at this.”, I said while handing a folder to Chanwoo.

As he read the files, he commented, “Ooh… Donghyuk must be so busy preparing all this.”

Yeah, Donghyuk was assigned as one of the main director for the grand opening. “Well, duh. That’s why he’s not here.”


 

The day before the grand opening, Donghyuk was still occupied with works. It’s not that they’re not ready. In fact, everything was perfectly where they should be. However, working for Yunhyeong’s family stands for only one thing: his works have to be perfect.

Long after the other staffs have left, he was still hanging around the new place; checking, rechecking, and more checking.

It’s already passed one in the morning when he finally decided it’s time to go home. But, just before he left, he noticed something unusual with the decoration. “Hang on… This looks a bit odd…

He stood there for a while, contemplating whether to fix the thing now or just do it in the morning. Finally, he decided, “Oh well, might as well do it now.”.


 

The morning before the grand opening, I woke up early. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to.

“Young master, you’re awake.”

Donghyuk was already there, as per usual.

“When did you get home last night?”, I asked. “You were not home yet when I went to sleep.”

“I’m not sure… I didn’t check the time.”

I watched as he brought my breakfast to my room. There’s something odd with him… I’m not sure, he’s just a bit… sluggish?

“Donghyuk, are you ok?”

He didn’t response for a while, seemingly preoccupied with his job. Weird, he never did that before… But suddenly, he snapped. “Oh, yes, young master? Did you say something?”

“I asked, are you ok?”

“Yes, of course. I’m perfectly fine. Thank you for your concern, young master.”, he answered in an overly polite way.

“Donghyuk, I’ve known you for years. You look a bit… weak.”

“No, young master. I’m perfectly fine.”, he insisted. “Please don’t worry about me. You’ve got more important jobs ahead.”


 

We went to the new restaurant together. Immediately when we arrived, Donghyuk approached the other staffs and started working.

I sat down on a random table in the corner, just watching everybody else working. Being a boss can be a bit boring sometimes…

“Nothing to do, huh?”, Chanwoo teased as he approaches me.

I just quietly shook my head.

He then took a sit next to me. “What is it again? C’mon, a boss shouldn’t be this gloomy.”, he said while nudging my arm.

“Donghyuk.”, I said while staring at Donghyuk. “Don’t you think he’s a bit odd today?”

Chanwoo followed my stare. “Don’t know, man. You’re the one that gape at him all the time.”

“I’m not! Ok, maybe a bit, but…”, before I could finish my sentence, Donghyuk suddenly collapsed in front of everyone.

“Donghyuk!!!”

I dashed straightaway towards him, putting my hands on his forehead. He’s freaking hot! I looked around in panic, but Chanwoo calmly stood next to me and said, “Don’t panic. Bring him to the hospital. I can handle the things here.”.

“You’re a lifesaver, Chanwoo!”, I said as I picked Donghyuk’s body and ran toward the car.