Chapter 2

Shattered thrown

Jaebum mostly known as JB stayed locked in his “room”, at least that's what he thought it was.  For anyone else who saw it, would think that it's more of a prison cell than a room, however he didn't care.

 

“Don't let it get to you” he whispered to himself taking breaks between each word for the pain he was taking in.

 

“Why my dear, you must block me out let me in would you” that menacing voice echoed through his body intensifying pressure on his lungs and limbs, he was struggling but no one could help him anyways.

 

He lunged forward before spitting out blood, lately the takings are getting stronger he thought to himself before getting up and selecting a dark substance from his table, downing the whole thing in one go.

 

He let his body fall back to his bed-like area and lay there taking in the energy.  His initial plan was to lie there till the pain subsided fully but then he remembered, it was the night of the blood moon

“That girl she will be there won't she”

 

He got up, without a reason.  He just needed his questions to be answered.

 

JB took the underground route for he knew she would take the mountains, he nestled himself into the regular spot he examined the girl from.  He was confused, she didn't look like an assassin judging by her face but her expression or action never gave JB an answer but if she wasn't  then why didn't the storks have her killed by now.  Usually they killed ones with pretty features to save them from the slavery Queen Miranda takes them in for.

 

He watched as she sat down in front of stones that were fading slowly away.

 

Once she had left he returned to the base, he was confused to see one if the storks he would consider close too, leaning against the wall to the entrance of the storks.

 

“So JB, did you see her again” jinyoung spoke, with a little fear to be talking to a such a powerful man like that

 

it took JB a few moments to answer his weird question,

 

“I thought you liked her maaayn”

 

“What is this many and no, she wasn't killed yet and nearing the age to be required or the slavery, it confused me.  I've settled it next blood moon I'll kill her”

 

JB brushed past the boy without saying bye or looking back.  Carrying and proving the cold demeanor he was known for.

 

Jinyoung remembered the important fact and ran to at least catch up with jb’s long strides.  

 

“What is it” JB recognized the presence before letting the boy talk

 

“Lead stork said he needed to see you now”

 

JB patted the boy faintly on the shoulder before changing his direction to the large base that now stood in front of him.

 

He let out a breath before entering the building of possibilities and horror of the past awaiting what mission, task or inquiry he will be assigned

 

​Authors note: Heyo, small chapter right next chapter will include their encounter so stayed tune.