- The Beginning

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a lot of big laugh from the unnies and Hyejinie, I am still in embarrassment and blushing so hard on my cheeks. Now, we are moving on the next activities. “This game require us to pair into 2 groups, but I would recommend to mix between the unnies and maknaes, so that we can learn new things from each other even more” Yongsun unnie explains. “Ok, how do we form then?” “So, how about Moonbyul and Hyejin together, and Wheein and I together?” Yongsun unnie asks. “Good then! I feel like we are going to win, just look at her fierce expression!” Moonbyul confidently shows off.

The first game is about who can pop the balloons the most win within 1 minute. As expected, as soon as Hyejinie and Moonbyul unnie start the game, they already pop 5 balloons is a very quick way. What are these creature? Yongsun unnie and I are totally in shock and wonder if we could do the same or better. As 1 minute passed by, they already pop 20 balloons, woah. They simply do a handshake to each other to celebrate their victory. “Now it’s your turn!” Moonbyul insists.

As we start, we get to so close to each other, and . . . the balloon would not pop, at all. As much as I try to squeeze, but it wouldn’t pop, at all. As I am focusing too much on popping the balloon, I notice that Yongsun unnie actually look very shy and blush so hard. The only thing between us is a balloon that would never explode. 1 minute pass by. None of balloon pop. We lose.

“So noob!” Moonbyul unnie laughs at us. “Alright, now punishment!” Hyejinie follows after shortly. , this girl is so harsh in punishment.

“You guys need to wear couple handcuff for the next 24 hours together” Hyejinie brings handcuff near the speakers. “Woah, how did it even exist?” Moonbyul unnie looks shocked. “Unnie, it’s punishment for a partner to become closer. We always use this in the past actually” Hyejinie explains. “And we are going to spend 24 hours together anyway, so why not?” she further explains.

“Fine.” both of us simply give up and accept the fate. Hyejinie locks our hands together excitedly. Ok, now it’s weird.

After a big while, our trainer come in and inform us “Seem like you guys already finish 2 activities over here, now we sent to you to camping place. Let’s go! It’s already 5PM”

Now all of us are in the car moving to outskirt of the city. I wonder what will happen there.

Getting there, all of us excitedly come down and run like children to the camp fire place and visit each tent. The environment is so great, and there’s even a fishing place near there, so great & fresh.

“Yongsun-ah, here’s the budget you can spend for tonight meal and tomorrow breakfast. We are leaving now, bye bye girls! Stay safe over here and enjoy your time together” our trainer waves her hands at us. “Unnie, how much do they give us? I am so hungry” Hyejinie acts cute to Yongsun unnie. “Let me check, guys! It’s around 200 USD!” Yongsun unnie replies back in awe. “Omo! That’s a lot! I am so happy” Moonbyul unnie cannot hide her excitement at all.

“How about this? We divide people into 2 teams, one going to the market near here buying food, and one preparing for dining & camp fire” Yongsun unnie tries to lead the movement. “Ok, call!” Moonbyul unnie replies back coolly. “I think you should go to shopping with Wheein, unnie since the budget is also at you, and I actually prefer preparing”.

10 minutes later, Yongsun unnie and I walk hand in hand to the closer supermarket, but then we pass by the Tteokbukki place nearby. “Wheein-ah, you want to eat it first? I remember you like it too” Yongsun unnie suggests and it’s actually not a bad idea since I am also hungry “Can Can, unnie! I love it so much!” then we both walk to the booth and order it. “Ahjumma, one set of this Tteokbukki” she makes order right away. For a while, then we get it and continue walking to the market. “Unnie, what do we eat this evening?” and I took a bite of Tteokbukki. “Maybe Samgyupsal since it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter