Final.

Taegi drabble: Kick-

min yoongi felt horrible. even more horrible then he felt when he accidently broke one of seokjin’s prized possessions when he was stumbling into his brother’s chambers when perhaps he had had one too many cups of sweet red wine. and anyway he didn’t understand why did the older need to keep some of his china vases into his room and not in the room with many other valuable presents that they have received from fellow royal families. (yoongi considered the fact that that particular set of vases had been a gift from a far away prince, a man with luminous tanned skin and a dimpled smile that made even yoongi return said smile).

 

needless to say, he was very sorry.

 

years being spent as being a younger brother of a quite mischievous young man (read: seokjin) made him very aware of his surroundings and quick as a deer when faced with possible springing danger. even if the danger was not so much ...dangerous, more like sudden and unexpected. and the young prince has never liked surprises.

 

which brought to the reason for which he was feeling horrible.

 

even if he knew very well from the years spent with the excitable and spontaneous young knight called kim taehyung, first as friends which over years turned into passionate lovers (one year and a half later yoongi still found it amazing and almost unbelievable that he got to call a man as amazing as taehyung his  no matter that he was the crowned head from the two of them) that said man was quite- energetic and excitable and that was totally adorable (not that yoongi would admit) at most times. but that times didn’t include the moment when the prince was just stepping out of a very long, boring and annoying meeting full of old barons that had “land rights” and probably a very small .

 

he was in a bad mood. and probably taehyung knew that and was only trying to cheer him up, which made him be even more sorry for what he had done.

 

somehow he knew it wasn’t really that fault, taehyung knew better than to sneak behind him suddenly and wrap his arms around his body, enclosing him, pressing his lips to his cheeks with a loud and obnoxious “hi!” with it. it was a natural, normal response that yoongi’s too tired brain will not first compute that was not something trying to kidnap him (it had happened before) but rather an attempt of (needed) affection from his boyfriend.

 

so it had just happened to smack the one keeper of all his love right in the face, delivering a strong enough punch underneath his taller lover’s jaw, letting the man to fall down on the floor with quite a loud thud.

 

and then yoongi’s heart fell right on the floor with him. because of all the things, the bad things he was strangely okay with with doing, he couldn’t imagine himself ever inflicting any kind of pain to the man (that’s why taehyung had a bit of trouble integrating in their life more ‘naughty’ elements) and in the moment he had accidentally done so he felt his whole being fall into guilt.

 

of course, he had apologized maybe a thousand times and took taehyung to the infirmary despite the man’s efforts of trying to make him understand that he was not actually all that hurt and with just some ice compressed the swelling would get down immediately.

 

but the prince had no ears for it, taking him to the doctor and letting the young man, hoseok, look over the punch, deeming the age-old treatment with ice more than enough.

 

taehyung laughed at his lover’s cute panic attack, telling him that he was a softie underneath all that regal coldness. and yoongi couldn’t even stop him from laughing because he was so glad he didn’t actually injure his love so bad and too busy holding said boy to his chest as tightly as he could.



 

[ “i’m fine yoongi you can kiss me.

 

 “no way. not until i can’t see any more redness.”

 

 “but it doesn’t hurt. your bites hurt more. and those don’t hurt.

 

 “don’t make me. i’ll not bite you anymore.

 

 “you’re being overprotective. it was an accident.

 

 “yes and yes.


  “yooonggiiiiii ~” ]

 


thank you for reading, please comment or upvote if you've liked it. 

find me at: tumblr and twitter