Chapter 3

Dark Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a girl lying at the middle of the room, make his heart skip a beat.
‘Did that girl dead? Oh god. What should I do?’, He thought.
“ Excuse me, miss. Please wake up” said Seokmin as he pat her cheek continuously.
No respond.

He can feel his cold sweat flow from his forehead. ‘What should I do? Should I call ambulance? 911?’, he thought. “. Hansol! I need to call Hansol.” He said and quickly searching his phone on the table and smashing the screen.
“Oh god, . Please answer your ing phone.”
“ This is Vernon. I’m quite busy with this Lee ing Seokmin. You can leave some love massage___”
“ Dammit, Hansol. Love massage you .” He curse and snap his fingertips as a bulb click in his head. He quickly press 3 on speed dial.

“Hello, Young Master.”
“ Yes, Lizzy. I’m sorry if I disturb you but I need some help right now.” Seokmin said as he take a glace at that lifeless girl.
“ Look. There’s a girl I meet just now but I think she’s fainted. I..I don’t know what to do. P-please…” He stutter as he start to feel dizzy and he didn’t realize that his body shivering while shaking the dead body.
“ I’ll be right there, Young Master.” Lizzy said as she hung up her call.
“ O-okay. I..I” His sentence is cut as his head fell very heavy. The last thing he remember before everything getting dark is he heard someone voice. A really familiar voice.
“Oppa.”

 

 

 

After a few days laying lifelessly on the bed at the corner of the room, Minkyung awake from her sleep and noticed that she is currently not in the same attire she wear during the day she lost her consciousness – a faded brown t-shirt and a blue pants full of dirt and holes. She is wearing a black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.

A knock heard as the door squeaked -releaving a woman in her mid-thirties in her casual attire with a dish and a glass of water on the tray by her side.

She walked towards Minkyung and placed the tray on a table near the bed.

“Oh, you’re awake. How do you feel?” Lizzy ask as she take a seat at the edge of the bed. Minkyung quickly hug her knee, close her eyes tightly while continuously shaking her head. Lizzy frown and tried to held Minkyung’s hand but Minkyung quickly dodge her hand.

”Who are you exactly? What do you want from Seokmin? That kid may trust you but not me.”, said the woman as she cross her arm at her chest.
Well, since Minkyung is deaf and mute, she didn’t hear her question and didn’t give any response other than blank and confused expression.


“ Why don’t you answering my question?! Are you deaf?!!”,ask the woman half shouting. Minkyung nodded slowly as she read the woman lips movement for the second question.

“Aish, this make me gone crazy!” said the woman – losing her patience. She then reached Minkyung’s shoulder. “So you’re gonna test my patience right now??!!”,shout the woman as she shaking the shoulder continuously.
Minkyung pushed the woman’s hand to the side and reached a notebook and pen by the table. “Yes, I am deaf and mute”, write Minkyung before she gave it to the woman who trying hard to calm herself.


Some minutes taken for the woman to digest the words she just saw before her expression darken and full of guilt.
O-oh.. I’m so sorry. I thought you’re a fraud”, said the woman while gathered her hands in front of her chest. Minkyung in the other hand just nodded as she understand the woman’s gesture.


‘My name is Park Sooyoung ,known as Lizzy. I am the head maid of this house which owned by Mr. Seokmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter