Five

I'll Hold Your Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun presses his lips lightly on Hae Yeon's, making her eyes widen in surprise. He steps back with a smirk and disappears into thin air before Hae Yeon could even protest. She covers with a hand, speechless at the situation.

It happened again!

Hae Yeon is in a completely new setting. She is laying down on a simple white bed with a dehumidifier busy releasing steam into the room. Where the hell am I now?, Hae Yeon wonders as she scans her foreign surroundings. Chanyeol suddenly enters the room with a glass pitcher of water. Once he notices that Hae Yeon's eyes are open, he rushes over to her side. I must be back in 2016, Hae Yeon concludes upon the sight of Chanyeol.

"Hae Yeon-si, you're finally awake!" Chanyeol exclaims, looking greatly relieved. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, but why am I here?" Hae Yeon asks and throws the thin blanket off herself. She notices that her brand-named black dress is back on her body instead of her cheap high school uniform. 

"You passed out earlier, so we brought you to the company's health center." Chanyeol answers, while pouring her a cup of water. Hae Yeon sits upright and finds her red-bottomed heels by the bed to slip into.

"Cell." She demands. Chanyeol pulls out her cellphone from inside his blazer and hands it to her. Hae Yeon checks the date and time on her phone. It was still the same day of right before the time travel happened. "Secretary Park, how long was I unconscious for?"

"Not long, around 20 minutes."

Hae Yeon did a quick calculation quickly in her head. Time traveling to the past did not come without a cost. Hae Yeon gives up 1 minute of her present time for every hour she is in the past. "Why did I pass out?" Hae Yeon wants to find the answer to how she is suddenly able to travel back in time and then back to the present.

"I was not in the office with you and Chairman Kim. I heard him call your name in an alarmed tone, so I rushed in. By that time, you were already unconscious." Chanyeol tells her. He feels ashamed and regretful for not being there when Hae Yeon passed out. He mentally vows to be more attentive to Hae Yeon from now on. 

Hae Yeon recalls the last thing that happened before she time traveled back to 2011 and the last thing that happened before she transported back to 2016. She pieces the two together, and the secret to traveling back and forth in time hits her. That's it!, Hae Yeon's eyes light up at her revelation, I have to kiss someone on the lips if I want to travel time.

"Secretary Park, it seems like we need to pay Top Asia News a visit." Hae Yeon says to Chanyeol with a knowing smirk and heads out of the health center. She has a very good idea of where Sehun might be right now. 

"Top Asia News?" Chanyeol repeats Hae Yeon's word and his head in confusion. Hae Yeon just did an interview* with them a few days ago, so he is baffled at why she needs to go back so soon. Chanyeol shrugs and quickly follows Hae Yeon out. 

~~~~~

"Lee Hae Yeon-si, to what do I owe the pleasure of having you in my office today?" Top Asia New's PD asks Hae Yeon with a welcoming smile. "Come, please have a seat. Would you like anything to drink." The PD motions for Hae Yeon and Chanyeol to have a seat. 

Hae Yeon sits down and crosses her legs. "PD-nim, I some questions regarding my recent in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter