oo3

Ten Years Prior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think I can do it.” Solbin whined, constantly pulling her dress down with each step towards the colorfully lit house. It wasn’t Solbin’s first party that she hasd ever been to, she just liked to be a hermit.

“Oh, don’t be a wimp.” Irene said, lightly hitting Solbin’s hands away so she couldn’t touch the piece of clothing. “It’ll be fun!”

“Your definition of fun is totally different from ours.” Wendy grumbled, but was barely audible because the music from the house was blaring.

 

Solbin recognized the mass of people in the yard as people from her school, they ranged from the nobodies to the actual somebodies. She was certain Bangtan and Yuri were going to be there, according to Irene this was suppose to be the ‘Party of the Year’

 

It was quite crowded inside, you could tell that the furniture had been moved to allow more space for dancing and what not.

 

The feeling of nausea washed over Solbin as the smell of alcohol and other thingsentered her nose. She had to hang onto Wendy for support at the three walked to a not so crowded area.

 

“You guys stay here! I’ll go get us some drinks!” Irene yelled over the constant noise and quickly left to go and retrieve the beverages. Solbin promised herself not to become intoxicated tonight.

 

Irene seemed to be taking forever to come back with the drinks, it didn’t help that Solbin and Wendy were being eyed down by half the people here. “I have to go pee.” Solbin suddenly said, Wendy smiled and nodded as Solbin excused herself.

 

Solbin had to move through the waves of bodies dancing to actually find the bathroom which was located on the far end of the house outside. She felt hands slightly touch her body, which only made Solbin walk faster. It was until she spotted V walking away from Yuri that Solbin stopped close by to listen on what was happening.

 

“Leave me alone Yuri.” Taehyung groaned, pushing the girl out of his way so he could return to his group.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter