Lost Soul

Amber's Confusion - Multishots

blue : amber

purple : krystal

green : jonghyun

Amber's POV

"May I know why I can't leave a post or comment on your wall or photos?"

"Uh.. well you know... my parents didn't really like the idea of me being in a relationship with someone. Don't worry, when the time comes, I would definitely tell the whole world that I'm yours and You belong to none other than me.."

"Ah.. all right. What happen if I did?"

"Break up is the only choice"

*********************************************************************

"You know what Amber, I think I don't want to work after we get married. I'll stay at the house, taking care of our children.."

"Are you sure you want to stay at home? I don't really mind you know.."

"Yep! I will stay at home and you work to support our family"

"Haha. We'll see that pretty lady"

*********************************************************************

"Stop saying cheesy lines to me or else I'll die with diabetes"

"I dont say anything cheesy. I just sing a song to you baby"

"Don't  you know that by doing that, you make me fall deeper into you. Anyway, I can't wait to tell my mom that I have you, Amber"

*************

"Please wake up, I'm afraid.. Luna left me alone in the studio and I need to walk home alone"

"Hmm.. okay okay... I'm up.."

"I'm afraid.."

"Don't worry, I'm here.. anyway. how's your day baby?"

"I'm tired. All the practices drained up my energy. The instructor also.....blah blah blah"

... "Amber, are you there?"

"..."

"Amber??? Wake up please..."

"Sorry, I fall asleep. Didn't intend to do so.. Where were we?"

"Nothing.. Anyway how's your day?"

"I had a long day.. classes,labs, tests.. my brain is dead tired.. "

"...Aww.. sorry I disturbed your sleep"

"It's okay. I think I'm wide awake now. . Get back to your instructor.. I think he blah blah blah"

**********************

"I love you Krystal"

"Same"

"Why don't you say the phrase? pleaseee"

"Love you too Amber"

"Again, please"

"No"

"Please..."

"One is enough"

*****************************

"Where do you think we should continue our study?"

"New Zealand? I've been dreaming to study there"

"Seems like I need to find one university that offer my courses there too"

"Yeay! I love you Amber"

"I know that very well"

*************************************

"Amber, can you help me to Google some facts? I'm lacking of times to do it. "

"Allright, anything for you baby"

*****************

"Can we get back together? I really love you and I promise I won't do the same mistake. I am a fool to do things that you forbade me to back then. I regret and please give me 2nd chance"

"...Allright. I give you 2nd chance. But it won't be that easy. You still need to win my heart back "

*****************************

"Have you fall for another man after we break up back then?"

"Yeah, I did but luckily I found him not interesting as you were.  How about you? I think I saw the change in your FB status"

"Hmm.. I would say it's not working, since my heart still craving for your love"

"Cheesy..."

"I know you like it "

*******************************************

"I hope this relationship will remain forever. I don't want to face any break up anymore. Our first time break up is enough for me"

"Me too. I love you so much. You know what, my mind kept on wandering about you during our 1 year separation back then. Seems like I didn't move on since our first break up"

"I felt the same too. I kept on recalling your name when I see any Llama faces. I think I haven't move on too"

******************************

Author POV

With that final recall, another tear rolled down his cheeks.

Subsequently, his mind recalled the last conversation he had with her.

"I think we should break up" Krystal said. Seems there's hesitation before she said that.

"..uh..."

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yeah.. besides, I don't have the feeling anymore towards you."

Ouch. that stings.

Silence fall between them.

"Yeah,, right... but will we stay as friend?"

"Sure. Why not? I guess I'm fine with that"

He tried to control his voice. But it's not enough. His voice shaken as he continued

"Very well...  anyway thanks for giving me the chance to love you before.."

"Though I still am... but nevermind... I'll work on with this.."

"All the best for your future undertaking and you can always roger me if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay" that was the only reply he got.

*******************

Amber POV

Don't want to break up. Hope it remain forever.

Yet she seems emotionless when telling me to break up with her.

What the eff? I want to curse but deep down I know I should be the one to be blamed.

Maybe my effort didn't enough when she told me that she had lost the feeling. I just too late, right?

Yeah. that's right, I am the one should be blamed.

 

Author POV

Amber wiped the remaining tears on his face and logged in to his FB. He search for Krystal's page and to his disappointment, she hid everything on her wall from him.

"What the ?" he cursed echoed throughout the room. He groaned and snap his laptop's screen down. He buried his face to the pillow and not long after that, a fade sobs can be heard. He was in mess. His mind, his academic needs... another hit will make him gone berserk.  He yells out his frustration as his mind recalled her words on staying as friends the night before.  Did she hid everything from her other friend tooo???????????

 

One month later.....

 

"You know what, there's a phrase saying that when a girl made a decision, she will hold onto it"

"What does that mean Jjong"

"It means that when they say NO, it's a total NO. So, stop hoping for her to come back to you."

"Ah....arasso............... anyway, what's with the gloomy face bro?"

"Oh... I had a mess life too lately"

"That's rare. What happen?? Suzy noona?"

"Yep"

"Oh.... all right"

"We break up, last Monday."

"She didn't really like the concept of long distance relationship. Aish.."

"Woa.. that's the reason? Have you tried to re-"

"Yeah I did, but she has a firm grip with her decision. It's final. There will be no Jongzy anymore"

"... sorry to hear that bro. Be strong"

"It's okay... we can't force our girl to love us back, don't we?"

"Yep. We have no right to force them"

Suddenly Jonghyun burst out laughing. "Hahahaha. this is funny"

"Why?"

"Seems like we're back to our old forever alone team. hahahhaha"

"hahah. that's right... forever alone for the win!"

"for the win!"

and with that, both of them fall asleep, drunk after their last shot. It can be seen that there're tears flowing down their cheeks as they cry in their sleep.

Poor fellas right? They love their lovers very dearly but it seems that both fail to keep the relationship going. Though they look so cool outside, but believe me, both of them still own a human's heart, and has the thing called feeling.  They cried when they were alone or when it's really late at night, when everyone else were sleeping.   Anyway, let's just hope that their soul will be unified again with their lover in the future.   

 

 

The end

 

Author note :

I hope I didnt get you confused. The above part were Amber's Flashback. His conversation (calls, texts, FB chats) he had with Krystal. This was his 2nd relationship with Krystal, the first one they had during their higschool. For this shot, everything were in during their 2nd time being a couple again.

[couple,break up one year, couple again and break up again]

As what I wrote in prev chap, Amber detected Krystal might like another person.. but he didn't manage to ask it as Krystal said that she wanted to break up as she lost the feeling. Amber decided not to ask as well and keep in his mind that he could not force Krystal to love him back. He take the break up was his fault..

 

Anyway, any other explaining needed? just ask

back to reality.. what i want to highlight from this fic is that most of the times, us the man is clueless to girls action. it's not that we aren't trying to understand, we did but sometimes,,, girl isjust hard to decrypt.. Oh yeah, guys have feelings too. Just want to tell, in case you didn't realize. just don't generalize. LOL and last but not least, I've graduated and this story is a fanfic only.. bwahahaha. Therefore, I shall commence an end  to this fic.

Thanks for reading and commentng everyone. Please read my other fic too. Thanks ^_^