1 - Why girls never seems satisfied?

Amber's Confusion - Multishots

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the gloomy face maknae bro? ”

Amber turned his head towards the voice and saw his eldest hyung taking a seat across where he was sitting.

“Nothing hyung.... just stress a bit.” Amber said as he ruffled his own hair, messing it more.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae asked as he stirred his drink with the straw in his hand.

 “Krystal and I fought last night........” Amber spilled the weight that has been filling his mind and soul throughout the day.

“Ah...” the elder between the two nodded his head, clearly understanding his dongsaeng’s problem.

There was a brief of silent moment before Amber continues blurting out his frustration.

“Don’t she know that I love and miss her so much? How much does she need to believe that she’s the only one in my heart??????”

“Believe me, I don’t know about that too kiddo..”

“Let’s ask lil Janey, she might know the answer of all this complexities... ”

“Janey~~~ come here..” Donghae shouted across the room, hand gesturing the one whom called to come towards their table.

The hyper girl came towards the duo with one of her unnie, Suzy tagging along with her.

“What is it oppa?” she asked as she took the seat beside Donghae while on the other hand, Suzy sat in between the two DInos.

“Ask her dude”

“Uh,,,,,,, well......”

Amber scratched his head

“Hmmm???”

“Uh, I can’t comprehend any proper sentence hyung. Can you ask her the question?”

Janey furrowed her eyebrows as she does not understand why her oppa seems hesitate to ask the question. “Is that too complicated to ask??” she began doing her own thinking.

“Well, why is that girls always seems not believing the fact that his boyfriend loves and cares only her? ”

“yeah, do we need to emphasize it more clearly? I’ve done everything and she seems not satisfy with it...”

“because we wanted to be LOVED and CARED by the guy that stole our heart!” Suzy abruptly interjected, causing the two DInos jaw dropped at the sudden burst of their friend.

“Aheeemmm...” Janey cleared , to get the attention of her patients.

“Well.... I agree to what Suzy unnie had stated... simply said, girls wanted the attention of the guy that owns their heart.  They just wanted to have the guy for their own, without having to share him with others.”

Amber scratched the back of his head,  ‘But why is that when we asked, they never say that they love n miss us too?”

“Pabo!”

SMACK

“Ouchhh..” Amber groaned in pain, as he was smacked by non other than his noona, Suzy.

“I don’t know why Krystal fall in love with you.” She let out a deep sigh before continuing “It’s because girls wanted to be chased, you fool”

“Ah.....” He nodded his head and rubbed the place where he was smacked. His mind wanders around on how on earth his hyung was able to withstand the violent-ness of the girl that just smacked him.

 “Anyway, what happened between you two that makes you guys fight?” Donghae asked, clearly wanted to avoid from being violated by his dongsaeng.

“Hm.....”

 

Flashback

Amber was already asleep when Krystal returned from the recording of HK3. She crawled on the bed and slipped her hand in between Amber’s arm, before snuggling closer to her lover’s back. Amber awakens, due to the movement made by Krystal. A smile formed on his lips as he realized Krystal was back hugging him.

He turned his body around, facing his lovely girlfriend. He brushed the strands of hair on her face, and placed a chaste kiss on his girlfriend’s forehead.

“I miss you princess... I love you so much you know” Amber said, before placing another kiss on Krystal’s forehead.  

“I love you too nerd” Krystal responded, as a smile formed on her lips. She open her eyes moved her head forward, causing the gap between her and Amber’s face become nonexistent.  She captured his lips and both of them shared one of the passionate kiss ever.

The kiss ended after a few minutes, as oxygen was drained throughout the process. Looking directly to Krystal’s eyes, he asked “Do you miss me?”

“Of course nnot!!” She replied and giggled afterwards.

Amber pouted “Can I sulk?”

Krystal’s face turned darker. She retreat her body from Amber and said something that was unexpected for Amber.

“Couch! Now!”

Amber gulped, as he didn’t expect that’s coming. He was wondering why she acted that way.  “W...wait.. why??? I was joking just now. I don’t mean to sulk with you baby”

“Couchhhhhhh!!!!” she half- scream, causing Amber to quickly move away from the bed.

“Nerd”

“Yess??” Amber turned his body around and

BAM!

“Go sulk like a baby and sleep on the couch”

Amber scratched his head and took the pillow that was thrown at him before looking at Krystal, who completely hid herself in the duvet.

End of Flashback

“That’s it???” Jonghyun asked the maknae dino for the nth times.

“Yeah..” Amber nodded and put his head on the table.

“That’s ...”

FLICKED

“Pabo yah! She must have a reason why she did that” Suzy who’s in Jonghyun’s lap, retorted.

“Aigoo, my silly girl just flicked me because of other’s problem” Jonghyun pouted.

“Mianhe pabo” She then gave him a peck on his lips, causing the latter to have a big grin afterwards.

 “Maybe she’s having her PMS” Donghae, who was silent before spoke up.

“Huh?”

“It’s just not right to hear that from guys” - Janey

“Eh?.. Wae?”

“We hate it coming from guys, seriously...” - Suzy

The three dinos changing looks with each other, obviously afraid of the danger that might arise from the two girls.

 

 

**************************************************

At Night, Kryber’s Apartment

 

Krystal was already on bed when Amber returned from his meeting. He took a nice shower before climbing onto the bed. He tucked himself in the duvet and hugs his girlfriend by the waist from behind. He kissed her neck and that awakes Krystal from her sleep. She turned around and hugs his boyfriend.

“I love you baby..” He whispered, as he tightens the hug and caressed Krystal’s hair.

“... love you too..” she replied with her eyes closed.

Amber smiles, as he realized that Krystal wasn’t mad at him anymore.

“Do you have any recording tomorrow?” He asked, as he plans on making his girlfriend happy, after the small fight they had yesterday.

“Yeah....”

“Oh... ” he was about to continue his sentence but was interrupted by sudden question from her.

“Are you mad?”

“Eh? Why would I mad at you baby?”

“You sounds mad”

“Neh, I’m not. I was about to say that I’m going to accompany you there. Since we haven’t had a proper talk and meeting these past few weeks”

Krystal looked directly towards his eyes. “But’ you’re mad at me right? For being too busy”

“No.. I’m not angry. I was about to continue the sentence, but you cut me off..”

“You are angry..”

“No... I’m not...”

“If you don’t like me, please say so... I understand”

“Why would I don’t like you? I always love you. You are the only one in my heart.. ”

“.....”

“Baby....”

“I don’t want to talk to you”

“May I know why?”

“Because you are angry at me..”

“I’m not... believe me..plzzzz”

“......”

“I’m sorry if I sounded angry, I wasn’t mean so..”

“......”

“Forgive me please...”

“Hmm.....”

“I love you..”

“....... I don’t want to talk to you”

“Till when?”

“I don’t know, it depends...”

“..... Can I text you then?”

“Ok, but I won’t reply”

“.. Arasso... Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“.... no... couch...”

“Can I kiss you? Before I go to the couch”

“hmmm....”

Amber turned his head towards Krystal’s face, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I love and miss you very badly” he whispered on her ears, before grabbing a pillow to be his partner on the couch. However, before he completely retreat his body, Krystal’s hand grip on his wrist.

“Don’t go...” she whispered, as low as she could.

Amber lie down next to his princess after tucking himself under the duvet. Krystal moved closer towards him and laid her head on his chest.

“I miss and love you too Amber” she whispered and slowly closed her eyes.

“Are we good now?”

“No. You can hug me tonight but I won’t talk to you tomorrow..”

Amber was left speechless after hearing his princess’s words. Minutes later, soft snores can be heard, as the princess was completely drifted to her own lala land.

Taking a good look on her goddess looking girlfriend, Amber kissed Krystal’s forehead.

“It’s weird that no matter how complex u made my life, I still love you and in fact the love grew bigger each day. Saranghae Soojung-ah”..