Three Words

Always

 

Title:  Three Words
Rating:  PG
Word Count:  805

 

“Carry me,” I tell Ji Yong, jumping on his back and he groans while I laugh lightly.  I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands gripping my thighs too, so that I don’t fall as he starts to walk down the not-so-crowded sidewalk.  It’s three in the morning―I’m pretty sure that no one would be out at this time... besides us.  “Where are we going?” I ask, resting my head on his shoulder.

    “Somewhere,” Ji Yong sings, his voice all bright and happy.  I scowl.  How can someone be happy at this time?  I would rather be sleeping since, you know, sleeping is so much fun.

    “Yah, you should tell me where we’re going since you dragged me out of bed at three in the morning!” I yell, tiredness getting to me.  Let’s just say when I’m tired and you wake me up early, I’m not the one to mess with.  Ji Yong is lucky that I love him or he would be on the ground while I would be kicking him... or slapping him.  Either one sounds good to me.

    “So annoying,” he mutters and I hit his head.  “Araseo!  We’re going to the park, happy?”

    I nod my head before I frown.  “You woke me up at three just to go to the park?” I ask incredulously and he nods his head.  “Do you want to die?” I ask again and Ji Yong laughs.  “We could’ve went to the park in the morning!” I whine.

    “But then what I wanted to do wouldn’t work out!” he whines back and I pout and sigh at the same time.

    “You act like you’re proposing to me,” I chuckle, and he laughs sarcastically once we―I mean, he―walk inside the park.  Ji Yong continues to carry me until he reaches the middle of the park where there is a playground.  It’s kind of weird being here in the dark when there aren’t any kids playing on the playground.

    Ji Yong sets me down on the swing before he goes behind me, pushing my back.  I laugh, my feet swinging out in front of me as he pushes my harder, feeling like I’m flying.  I haven’t been on a swing in a while and swinging on this swing just brings back childhood memories.  “What are you doing?” I ask him, not looking back while I close my eyes, the wind hitting my face.

    “Pushing you, jagi,” he tells me quietly and I almost fall asleep until I feel the swing moving slower.

    “Yah, who said you could stop?” I question, looking back as he wraps his arms around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder.  I feel the little tingles and electricity go throughout my whole body when I hear him breathe in deeply―breathing in my scent deeply.  “Why did you stop?” I ask quietly, wanting to know why Ji Yong stopped pushing me and why he’s being so sweet all of a sudden.

    “I want to give you something,” he whispers, his voice deeper than usual and my eyes fluttering open when his arms are gone from my waist.  Ji Yong bends down in front of me with something in his hand.  Ji Yong’s other hand takes my left hand from the metal part of the swing, pulling it in front of him as he my palm with his thumb.  “My mom gave me this a few days ago.  It’s from my grandma, passed down from her mom.  She said that whenever I am ready, I should give this to you,” he tells me and I look down, finding a ring in his hand.  I gasp, looking back up at Ji Yong as he smiles.  “I know we’re not ready, but this is just to show you how much I love you,” he adds before he slips the ring on my finger.  I press my lips together, holding back the tears that are trying to find its way out of my eyes.  “And to show the other guys out there that you’re mine,” he murmurs and I laugh, looking back at the ring.

    “It’s... beautiful,” I tell him as a tear escapes my right eye, and Ji Yong’s thumb wipes it away before he cups my cheek, his forehead touching mine as I feel his warm lips connect with mine.  I kiss him back, my hands finding their way into his hair as he pulls my body closer to his even though we’re as close as we can possibly get.  Our noses touch, and electricity runs through my body while Ji Yong smiles against my lips.

    “I love you.” His lips almost touching mine again as he says those three words, his breath tickling my lips when he breaks away.

    “I love you too.”


I lost my voice yesterday so i didn't have to go to school today~

LOL, when I went to my doctor yesterday, my doctor told me I have a one pack and abs!  tkd is so good for me [: