It's Raining...But I'm Still Waiting

My Light In The Dark

===========================================

Main Girl’s POV:

“It’s raining?” I felt something dropping on my shoulders and wetting them.

Lifting my right hand, I could feel the cold raindrops touching my skin.

I pulled out an umbrella from my handbag that my mom packed for me.

Placing the umbrella over my head, the rain began pouring down from the sky.

The earth scented like it was being rejuvenated by the water from heaven.

Smiling lightly, I began to think of him.

I wonder when he will get here, because I wanted to enjoy the rain with him by my side.

 At this moment, I felt the need to be near him especially when we would walk home together.

Waiting silently, I listen carefully for his voice to call out my name.

Just thinking of it will spread a smile to my heart, my lips and my eyes.

I stood there patiently at the sidewalk and looked straight to wait for that moment to come.

I’m waiting for you, the person who has lit up my world with your presence.

I’m no longer afraid of the dark, as you are the light in my world.

Please come.

I’ll wait.

My POV: 

And there she stood at the school’s sidewalk in the rain.  Patiently waiting for that person, to the point that she didn’t even know it was already dark.  Five hours have passed by, but in her eyes and mind it was merely minutes.  Still holding onto the umbrella and still holding onto her hope of him coming, she stood there waiting in the cold rain.  Alone.

Main Boy’s POV:

I could see her even in my dream, smiling as she tries to play the piano.

Her eyes are beautiful and shone as bright as the moon and stars.

Her hands are delicate and gentle as she hit the keys on the piano.

One note after the other, she was able to make a tune.

The notes began to fade as well as the picture of her happily playing the piano.

The only picture that remained in my mind was her smile.  Her innocent happy smile.

“Ánh Nguyêt,”  I whispered as my eyes opened up to see a dim strange room.

“Where am I?” I asked, turning around to see a feminine body lying next to me.

What’s going on?  How did I end up here?  I asked, looking at the unfamiliar room.

Where did my parents go? 

“Where are my clothes?”I shouted in shock, while looking at my body underneath the white blanket.

No.  This can’t be.  I did no such thing to betray her.

My POV:

Afraid, he turned around to the look at the body next to him.

“Anh Nguyet.  I’m sorry.  Are you ok?”  He said extending his right hand for the body next to him.

He finally touched the girl’s back and tapped her lightly.

The girl twitched when he touched her skin.

She tugged on the blanket and turned around to face him.

“Anh Nguyet?  You mean Lan Anh, right?” the girl smirked evilly at him as her lips formed a smile of satisfaction.

He was shocked the moment he heard her voice and saw her face. 

She wasn’t Anh Nguyet.

Main Boy’s POV:

No.  This must be a dream.  I will wake up from this nightmare soon.

I let out a laugh to calm myself.

“I’m dreaming.  I’m still asleep.  I want to wake up to see her smile.”  I said looking at the mirror in front of the bed.

“Wake up Sang Thien.  Wake up!” I screamed at the mirror as the girl next to me covered her ears.

Placing my hands on my head, I tried to shake myself awake.

“No use trying to hurt yourself!  You’re already awake!” The girl next to me shouted, gripping on my right hand as the door slammed open.

I could feel pain as her long nails dug deep into my skin.

“What’s going on in here?”  I heard an irritated male voice said as the girl released her death grip on me.

I turned around to see Mr. and Mrs. Ly along with my parents staring at us from the door.

The girl next to me began to cry and tears wetted her face.

“Sang Thien?  What have you done?”  I heard my mother’s voice cry out as my step-dad hugged her.

This is not a nightmare.

No.  I didn’t do this.

I was tricked.

Why?  Why must it be me?

What have I done?

What did they do to me?

========================================================

A/N:  Hi Hi everyone who reads my fic.  First of all, Thanks for Reading my fic!

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with my horrible writitng.

I'm trying my best to learn how to describe and improve my grammar.

Sorry for the mistakes.  There is some mystery in this chapter.

Sorry again for the confusions.

I hope I get some comments???  :')