Chapter 3 - The Stalker Revealed

Lean on Me (Naruto Fanfiction)

        "Who the hell are you?" I asked, my face contorted with anger and wonder as I stared at the ominous red-haired boy.

        "I'm not here to see you, I'm here to see Kakashi-sensei." The boy uttered, pointing at my dad who stood right next to me. 

        "Subaku No Gaara, right? How did you find out where I lived? This is unacceptable by all means. I have to ask you to leave and never come back..." Dad stated, placing his book in his back pocket, then crossing his arms across his chest. I glanced at Gaara then back at my dad. Tension rising between the two, both giving each other a hard glare until Gaara spoke out.

        "I need a new partner. Mine is ignoring me, when they do talk to me they refuse to let me come over or they refuse to come over." That's all the red-head had to say? He could have just told my dad on Monday or something, but he's trying to get things done I guess. I can relate. 

        "Hmm... That is a problem." He began to think then came up with a proposition, " Rin?" He turned to me, "Are you up for having an extra partner?" He asked, giving me an expecting look like he already knew what my answer was before i could say it, but I countered it.

        "What the heck is in it for me? I'm not just doing this for free, two partners? I can hardly deal with Duckbutt as it is." I retorted, furrowing my eyebrows. "Speak of the devil, why did you have to make me sit by him anyway? He is satan." I scoffed, an image of said person popped up in my head. Expect, he had devil horns and a goatee. How stereotypical. Maybe I should someone how snag a picture of him from someone and do that? If he sees that picture maybe he'll realize my hatred toward him.

        "Please Autumn, quit being so troublesome and accept the new partner. For all you know he can actually give you help unlike Sasuke." Shikamaru groaned. I didn't even want to deny that fact. We all knew that the Uchiha isn't going to help and probably never will. Stupid Uchiha!

        "Fine, but dad you have to get me some coffee." I poked his arm, he sent his eyes in my direction. 

        "Thanks, Hatake. I really appreciate it," Gaara stated before turning around to walk in the opposite direction.

        "Hold on a minute there, Gaara. You still have some explaining to do. It regards how you found out where I live. SO come back here or I might have to call the police." Dad winking in my direction, gotcha red-head.

        "I followed her since I knew she was your daughter..." Gaara turned around, closing his eyes slightly. "Sorry if that sounds weird, but I needed to get this done." With that he turned around and walked without a care. Probably back to his house.

        That's when I remembered, "Tomorrow at 5! Be there sharp or I'm gonna kick ya' out red-head!" I chuckled, but either way he acknowledge it with a fist raise in the air. On his fist, his thumb was raised up. 

        Why me? Why do I have to have it rough? Maybe, just maybe. I might like Subaku No Gaara.