Two

Five Wanderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before she could be squashed by a bunch of hooligans, she threw Momo far from her to protect her from being squashed with her.

She finally felt the enormous weight landing on top of her, having her submerge.

She gurgles under the water, trying to reach to the surface before she could run out of oxygen.

She suddenly felt all of the weight lifted off of her, dispersing away.

She swam up to the surface, gasping for air.

She stared at the strange dressed coughing people that made her almost drown in her pool.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screams.

They all stopped coughing to stare at her as well.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"They screamed back.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET OUT!!!"She rages, dragging all of them out of her pool at once.

She was also hitting and trying to push them out of her backyard.

"AHHH! Stop hitting me! It hurts!"Prince Baekhyun yelps.

Momo barked and was biting onto Prince Siwon robes.

"Get that weird looking creature off of me!"Prince Siwon hollers and tries to find his sword within his robe.

However, he wasn't able to find his sword because it was left back at the palace.

He turns to Prince Doojoon."Doojoon-ah, do you have your sword with you?"

Prince Doojoon searched everywhere for his sword through his robes, but he didn't manage to find his.

He shook his head."I do not have my sword with me."

"What are you guys talking about?"She questions, taking Momo into her arms and taking a step back from them.

Her eyes examined all of them.

They were all drenched in these historical outfits.

"Where did you guys came from?"She asks.

"We came from Joseon,"Prince Namjoon explains.

"Joseon era?"She wonders to herself.

She gasps, looking at the sky and then back at them.

"Are they from the past?"She mumbles.

"Hm...we are from Joseon, just Joseon,"Prince Myunsoo states.

"Okay, then...Names? Do you have names?"She asks.

"I am Prince Siwon, the oldest prince of Joseon,"Prince Siwon introduces.

"I am Prince Doojoon, the second oldest prince of Joseon,"Prince Doo Joon continues after the oldest.

"Prince Myungsoo,"Prince Myungsoo said simply and coldly.

"I am Prince Namjoon, the second youngest,"he says after Prince Myungsoo.

"I am Prince Baekhyun!"He enthusiastically introduces.

She slowly nods, trying to comprehend all of their names and their appearances at the same time.

"Who are you?"Prince Baekhyun chirps.

"I'm Ok Taehee or Taehee for short,"Taehee responds."You guys do realize you are in the future, right?"

"Future?!?!?"They all exclaims.

"Yeah...future,"She noted."You all were in the past, and now you guys are in the present time."

"We are not at Father's bathing place?"Prince Myungsoo asks, looking at his surroundings.

"You guys are at my house,"Taehee clarifies.

They all look around.

"Wah...your house is nice, especially your bathing area,"Prince Siwon compliments, staring at her swimming pool.

"That's not a bathing area"She told."It's a swimming pool, Prince Siwon? Is that right?"

He nods.

"I'll just call you guys without 'Prince'. We are in the present time, so you guys should get used to it anyways,"she exclaims.

They hesitated, looking at one another.

"Give us a moment, Taehee,"Doojoon excuses.

She watched all of them huddle in a circle.

"We are in the future????????"She heard one of them hiss.

"Whose idea wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter