One

Five Wanderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The palace was filled with laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! That is exceptionally hilarious!"Prince Siwon cries, wiping his joyful tears away from his eyes.

"I command you to quit laughing, hyung-nim!"Prince Baekhyun states with both of his hands on his hips.

"Baekhyun-ah, you should have seen your face while sword fighting with Prince Myungsoo!"Prince Doo Joon snickers.

He turns to Prince Namjoon,"Do you not agree?"

"Even though I am the mature one out of all of you, it is quite amusing,"Prince Namjoon agrees.

"Ugh...not you too, hyung-nim!"Prince Baekhyun whines.

He veered to Prince Myungsoo,"Hyung-nim~do you think that was humorous?"

"Well, it was quite entertaining,"Prince Myungsoo concurs.

After teasing Prince Baekhyun, they all went to their separate ways, enjoying their own time.

Prince Namjoon was reading and studying in the palace's library.

Prince Myungsoo was taking a nap under a tree in the palace's garden.

Prince Siwon was in the village, flirting with the beautiful village girls. 

Prince Baekhyun was fooling around with the people in the village, tapping on people's shoulders and disappearing or striking them with tiny pebbles from his slingshot. He spots Prince Si Won from a distance flirting with the ladies. He hids behind a bush and aims his slingshot at the back of Prince Siwon's neck. Once he lets go of the sling, he watches Prince Siwon yelping in pain. He immediately turns around, spotting the youngest prince laughing at him. He stomps his way over to the little idiotic prince. Prince Baekhyun finally notices him marching towards him and began to flee. Prince Siwon began to chase after him.

Meanwhile, Prince Doojoon was communicating with the guards at the palace gate, talking about their upcoming missions.

"Ah...I see..."Prince Doojoon sighs.

He began to hear voices out from the gate.

He and the guards turned towards to where the voices that sounded like a quarrel.

He heard a familiar voice screeched,"Hyung-nim!"

His eyes widens as Prince Baekhyun tackled and hid behind him.

"Get off of me, Baek!"He scolds Prince Baekhyun, who was using him as a shield from a furious Prince Siwon.

"Help me, hyung-nim!"Prince Baekhyun pleads."He's gonna murder me!"

"Doojoon-ah! Secure him tightly, so he can face my wrath!"Prince Siwon commands to the second prince.

Prince Doojoon lightly throws the younger off of him and walks off.

Prince Baekhyun's eyes met with his hyung-nim's.

He tries to flee away.

However, Prince Siwon grips onto the back of the younger's robe.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"Prince Baekhyun shrieks.

 

The Next Day

 

Everyone at the palace were dying from the heat. Everyone was in the main room laying on the palace's cool floor when they weren't supposed to be.

"It is toooooo hot!"Prince Baekhyun complains.

"You are correct. It is indeed scorching hot,"Prince Namjoon agrees

"I got an idea!"Prince Siwon exclaims, shooting u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter