1/1

Thanks, Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan and Chan were walking down to meet Joshua, Hansol, and Soonyoung at the café around the corner from Chan’s house. Jeonghan and Chan were best friends, had been since their mothers met at a book club when Jeonghan was in 3 grade and Chan was in 1 grade. Jeonghan was very protective of his younger friend and would threaten anyone who made fun of him for being young, but Jeonghan was allowed to make fun of him because he had the right as his best friend. Chan would always roll his eyes and laugh along with Jeonghan. So when Jeonghan saw Seungcheol from school while on their way to the café he said, “Look, there’s that creep Seungcheol. Quick, hold my hand, maybe he won’t approach.”
Chan of course grabbed Jeonghan’s hand, because he knew how much Jeonghan didn’t like Seungcheol. Seungcheol was always trying to flirt with him. Seungcheol was friends with Chan’s friend Hansol, so he didn’t mind him too much, but he didn’t appreciate the constant flirting with his best friend.
Sadly the plan failed Seungcheol approached, “Jeonghan, Chan so are you guys going to the café to meet up with the others too?” Jeonghan’s eye twitch, he hadn’t been told Seungcheol would also be coming, but why should he be surprised if Hansol was there. Chan smiled, “Yeah, we didn’t know you were going to be there too. What a pleasant surprise.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes, Chan was too nice for his own good. Seungcheol pointed out their intertwined hands, “So are you guys dating?” Before Chan could open his mouth Jeonghan said, “Yes, of course. I confessed my feelings to Wednesday, but we were planning to keep it on the down low.” Seungcheol smiled, “Well you’re a cute couple. Come on let’s go before the others wonder where we are.” Jeonghan nodded, “Let’s.” Chan looked at Jeonghan with a look that said, ‘What the ?’ Jeonghan shrugged and mouthed, ‘Sorry.’
Once at café they saw Hansol and Joshua sitting next to each other and Soonyoung sitting opposite to them. Hansol looked up and saw Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Chan; he also noticed that Chan and Jeonghan were holding hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter