World 2 - Skool Luv Affair - Pt.3

Other worlds

(Okay, something is really wrong with my AO3)

(Why did I mark this story completed? Uncheck! Uncheck!!!)

(That look people give you when they found out you download a freaking grandiloquent and a phobia dictionary on your computer)

(I really got writer block and it's not even the third world yet)

(V's route will probably took up 6 or 7 chapters so beware)

(Beta-ed)


The world had changed a lot, (hence the year 42XXX), not just the difference of race and gender, but also the society and school life.

Beside human's race, technology was the most dramatic change. Jin wondered how the directors and authors in the 20th and 21st centuries could predict the change of the 42 millennium. Every single one had their own transportation, most of them were racing cars, or racing car's look a like, while the rest were also cars, but smaller in length. The similarity between these two types of cars is that they didn't have tires, they floated. But the driving system here was much better and safer than his time, despite the fact that it ran way faster than the Hennessey Venom GT. 

The clothes they worn horrified Jin. Not because it looked weird, but because he didn't see any change at all. Well, that was a lie. The design was still the same, but somehow more exposed to the public, and some of the teens worn the color too bright that Jin just wanted to put his sunglasses on. The last one was also a lie. They really had a good eye when it came to fashion, like, everyone. Heck, even the trashcan looked even more fashionable than Jimin's wardrobe. Jin totally blamed on the range of time, not on his lover.

Everything they did all went through a screen, much like Jin's information screens. Want to buy something? Stand in front of a stall then tap on the screen. Want to talk with someone? Open your contact screen. Do homework? Sit at your table then tap on the surface, the homework screen will pop up for you. It was convenient, but the creator made it have a side effect for users who use it for their own daily life, unless it was necessary or related to school work, it wouldn't let you open up the screen no matter how hard you try, every device could read your mind for it was connected to your vein when you bought it. Everyone only had one SMD (Sci-fi Mobile Device). ("Why are you laughing?", "Sorry, I just have to. The name is so stupid for me to bear.")

School life was on a way more different level.

Every kid had to be checked on their intellectual rate or rank when they were five. The purpose was to make sure that whether they were capable of controlling the robots or not. Based on the rate, from S to A rank you could go to the most famous school in the world, get to study from the best teachers and had higher chance of winning the Annually Robots Fight Arena (ARFA) ("Goyangi!!!", "Sorry, but I just can't."), the best when it got to controlling robots ranked from S to below. The rate from B to E could still study in a good school, but not as good as the one of the higher classes. They could control robots from rank B to F. The F rate still got to study in good schools, but they were not allowed to have any relation with the robots. The intellectual rate actually determined one's ability to control the robot. The higher the rank was, the thicker your connection to the robots. But if your mind was damaged, well, you could be one of the F-class. There had been rumors about the legendary Triple S rate with Triple S robots, but then again, nobody was tested to be Double S yet, and also, ''rumors''.

But then, everyone would still end up in military after they graduated (they rejected the education state and combined 20 years studying into one state only) to protect their planet from creatures from others planets. Just to remind, humans were never at the top of the food chain, it was either the bottom, middle, or second place, just like Jimin's world.

Jin was also tested, and turned out, his rate was A, the brothers' rates were both S, so they went to same school. Gojoon was only a year older than Jin and was in his 18th year, the younger brother, Taehyung, was three years younger than him and in his 14th year. But since the school had four different buildings for four different states (A for 1st to 5th, B for 6th to 10th, C for 11th to 15th, D for 16th to 20th), Jin didn't get to see the younger that much, thankfully their buildings were pretty close to each other, only separated by a (extremely large) park with hall connected two buildings, or else they might wouldn't see each other at all.

But the thing about winning a ticket and studying at a famous school was not impossible, if your Knowledge rate was above A.

Yep, like any other ty main female character, our Minha here also had crazy high knowledge rate, probably the highest in the history, Double S. And the reason why she was studying at a middle-class school? Heck, who bother checking their Knowledge rate?

That also added up to why she hated Jin so much, she lost everyone's attention on her. At first, Jin's rate was one of the most normal rate in the school, B. But because he was clumsy, he had to study a lot to make up for his disadvantages. Due to the stresses he got from studying too much, he got a fever then BAM, another Double S rate. And since Minha didn't study at all, too fed up with praise and admiration of being the center topic of the school (positive or not) (about her rate or about her serfdom), her rank in knowledge had fell down to top 5, and Jin climbed up at the top board, where she used to sit.

So, don't mess with a female character, especially the main one.


(I can't believe I spent 1000 words to explain this )


After making sure that everything was in its place, Jin looked through his wardrobe to find his school uniform. Okay. Jin knew that people in the future were fashionable, then what the heck is wrong with these grey he saw in the wardrobe.

Except for that two uniforms which were both auburn jackets, pants and white shirt, the rest of the clothes were grey, dark grey, light grey, cloudy grey. , name one random grey color and Jin guaranteed that he could definitely picked out at least three shirts that had the color you pick. What was wrong with this guy and grey anyway? Pink was what he should have! Pink was a manly color! Not grey! The uniform was somehow acceptable. It really made Jin remember his rebellious age. Ah. That feeling you had when you, the Student President, walked around the school with a red head that could burn anyone's eyes and black earrings on the rim of your ears. Yep. Memorable time indeed.

After putting on the uniform for the school, he went back to his laptop ("At least this guy is still a fan of pink, unlike his choice in clothes.") and looked up online for the hair dying product as well as some pair of contact lens. Jin looked at the pink screen in front of him, a long list of products was lining up, waiting patiently for him to pick, and he didn't know what color he should choose. Light brown? My hair color was already perfect. Auburn? Excuse me but I didn't want it to match with the uniform. Black? No, he had been using that color ever since he became a doctor. Blond? Good choice, but he didn't want to make a dramatic change from Student pet to an Eternal Vampire or You can call me Jinnie daddy too look, people would suspect, so no. Pink? Perfect. 

For the contact lens, Jin only ordered a pair of light brown lens. Simple, but beautiful, that was his motif.

It only took him two minutes to wait for the order, and it was transported straight to the corner of his room, where the newest model of the pink transporter was put. Jin had to say again, damn it was convenient. 

It took him another half an hour to get ready to school. Looking at himself one last time in the mirror, Jin nodded with satisfaction. The person in the mirror didn't look like Jin at all, just like the body he took over in Jimin's world, but at least they half-looked like him, so Jin didn't feel that much uncomfortable using the body.

Since the person was an extreme introvert, even worse than Jin himself, dying his hair was a pain in the . His hair looked nothing different than a bird's nest, messy, curly, dry, just, ugh. This was unacceptable.

Compared to his dark hair, Jin's face looked bright enough to shine and cover anyone with his halo . Maybe he wouldn't have that bad ending, if he knew how to take care of himself.


As Jin walked down the stairs, he felt like someone was digging a hole on his body with his stare, and it felt... surprisingly not uncomfortable. Jin felt like he had been stared at like this not long ago, and it used to be one of his hobby, being stared like this with such love and admiration that his heart couldn't help but jump. But then, it was when he was still alive, and now he was feeling this again? Who?

He looked right back where the stare came from, and was met with the most beautiful deep sky blue eyes he had ever seen in his life. The owner of this beautiful pair of sapphire eyes was a boy who was still in his teens. He had somewhat light blond, fluffy hair that kept making Jin's hand kinda itchy, those thin tanned lips that opened slightly to show those white teeth, those body muscles, his shoulders, his waist, his biceps, his handsome face... just... ugh! Why did he have to meet these beautiful boys! And expect him not to fall in love! Are you kidding me?!!! And did they have to take every single face he knew from his old life? 

First is the office worker Park Jimin who worked in the building which was only two blocks from his clinic. That sweet little boy who always went to his clinic for "doing charity". Always bought for both of them cups of blueberry yogurts every morning ("Bonus his sweet as hell smile.") before both of them went to work. Although they only met for a month or two, the kid really made a big impression on Jin. Now that he was in love with Jimin, how will he be able to act when he'll meet him again?

Then we had that Hyosang kid. . That was the kid that used to be Jin's bestfriend when he was still in college!

And now we had Taehyung. . Screw you Headquarter! Don't you dare thinking that changing the hair and eyes color wouldn't be able to fool me easy like that! That boy was literally the detective boy with the boxy smile who also worked as a barista at a coffee shop where he and Jimin always went to every morning. ("Seriously, those pick-up lines were y and stupidly cute as hell."). The reason why he knew the kid was a detective because there was a time when Jin waited for his order, the kid suddenly pushed other workers away and came up to him. "Have you killed anyone before? Before my detective sense was tingling and I am sure that lots had died because of your beauty." Jin thought the kid was joking, but it turned out, he really was a detective, and a popular one, too.

Jin now realized that everything would be so ing hard to him from now on.


"So, what are you going to do with it."

"What do you think I will do with it."

"Ah, here we go again. This kind of short conversation. I won't blame him though. I mean. Who will reply to a person who just uses a robot to talk to you instead of the person himself?" Taehyung thought as he ate his breakfast, glancing at the elder who sat opposite to him every once a while. "Such a change of look, few days ago he still gave me a speech about the disadvantage of hair dying and now he dyed his head pink and also with a ing pink cat that appeared out of nowhere." He rolled his eyes. "And what the hell with the 'I will eat you all' look? You look like someone who hasn't had anything to eat for months. Take only one small bite! Where is the mann- oh- that looks... kinda cute actually, he looks like a chipmunk. Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop right there Taehyung, what the are you thinking? Stop! Just stop. But he is really cute like this though- NO STOPPPPPPP!!!"

While Taehyung was having a fight with himself (still managed to keep a straight face while doing so), Jin was thinking of what he would do when he went to school. 

Thankfully, Jin also took his major course in acting, so beside studying for useless subjects at school which he would be at the top anyway, he could relax his mind when acting. Although Jin was bad in acting.

Perfect.

It would be much harder if this guy was best at acting.

Jin looked at the clock on the table. Half an hour until school starts. He still had plenty of time. He looked up at the kid in front of him. ("Wait, he already finished his dish, what is he still doing with that fork and knife?")

"Taehyung."

"I SAID NO- What- Huh- Uhm." The battle between Taehyung and his brain was so intense that he lost it when he heard his name being called. "Oh . That beautiful angelic voice, it would be so much better if he called his name like that at nig- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop, just stop, Taehyung. He is calling you." After making sure that his voice went back to normal, totally forgot about the answering robot standing next to him, he answered the elder. "What?"

Jin's ears were pregnant. 

"I need your help." This was said after a while of calming himself the down from the shock and shiver he got when he heard that deep, warm, harsh, y voice. Jimin and Taehyung were at the same age, then why did Jimin sound like a baby while Taehyung sounded like he just went through puberty twice already? This is ear everyone.

"Sure." Everything for you. He heard a voice, belonging to him, yet still not him, saying those words. 

And for some reason he didn't mind that at all.


(I had fun writing this chapter)

(I lied)

(Ha ha)

(Comment and stay tune)

(Really, after this chapter I will put subcribers only)

(Haha)

(I am not kiding. Or am I?)