World 3 - Modern with Magic - Pt.2

Other worlds

(I don't know if I could finish this before Jin's b-day, but I'll try baby!!!! - Nov 27)
(When you forgot to click hide before saving *faceplam*)
(This chapter will be short, so that I could upload on Jin's bday!!)

 


Un-beta


This was the world where everyone had there own power. The ability to control fire, water, earth, space, time and so on. No one know how and when it started, they just knew that human kind used to be a normal person, no power, no nothing. That was until The Struck. 

The Struck happened more than two thousand years ago, no one was still alive to tell the story of the Earth's darkest time. But from the recording and what were left, it could tell that half of the population in the world got killed by a virus which cause The Struck. But thanks to that virus, it changed the people gene in there body, changed some fomular, swapped the protit and DNA, the structure of cells, then bam you got a bender.

But all of that were just a theory, nobody could guess what the virus really did that changed the human.

Thanks to this ability, people could live easier in their daily life. The government decided to use this power for the agriculture, while the machines dealed with technology.

The most common powers were the five elements power, which were water, fire, earth, wood, and metal. Because so many people have this power, it was consider a Mid-class power. The High-class powers were just strange powers, like time-controlling, space-creator, and so on.

The reason why these powers were so important was because it could help a lot with the agriculture life, and more important, the plants had their own mind. Which meaned it could think, it could feel, it could control parts of its body, and the better the condition it lived in, the better its products will be. Animals had its own mind, everyone could accept that, but plants had its own mind? Everyone guessed it was also part of The Struck that made plants became like this.

Ever since then, the plants life became so important that every school had a class named Herbology. Mainly to study on how to interact with plants and ask it to give you ingredients you need for Pharmacis Class.

Of course, everything had its own ranks, whether it was dead or alive.

The High-class powers were divided into three ranks: Monarch, Chevalier, and Rook. The Mid-class powers, however, sound more like a King gameboard: King, Knight, and Rook. And for the Low-class powers people, they were nothing, because their power were used to kill, not to help, so they were called the Void or Gifter, as they like to called themselves, or the Pawn, as the gorvernment like to say. They believed that there must be a reason or a purpose for why they were born with this power, it was just that they hadn't discovered it yet, so they were gifted.

The people who had the Low-class power were actually a smaller part of the Mid-class powers, because most of the power were the other transformation of the five elements. Also, the Void didn't know how to control their power, or they could, but it could only kill. Most of the powers were related to the scourge, for example, earthquake (a branch of earth controlling), hurricane (a branch of wind controlling) , tsunami (a branch of water controlling), lava errupt (a branch of fire and water controlling, if you had both, that is) and many more but yet to discover.

The Void were at the bottom of the social class, they were treated badly, didn't have good condition to live, and didn't even have a house to live in. But nobody saw them, not on the street, not at school, not at work place, as if they had moved to somewhere far away. Nobody cared anyway.


The original body of this wolrd, Jin, was a Mid-class Water Rook. Although he was really talented and really good at controlling water, the fifteen-year-old kid couldn't evolve to Knight or King because he rarely used or practiced his own power. 

He was hydrophobia.

When the kid was young, his parents took him on a family trip. The famiy was having fun, and Jin was fun, because of his parents' jobs, they rarely went home early, so he had always wanted to do this. 

But then on the way back home, a car hit them from behind and they fell off the cliff.

Knowing that they could not escaped because of the strong current of the sea, they decided to save their one and only son, their dearest son. 

Jin's mother and father, a Wind and a Water King, using all their might, pushed Jin out of the current and back on the shore far away from the place. 

And the image of his parents being drowned to dead left a big scar in Jin's head.

After he transfered to middle school, he met Jong Yonghwa, a side character who was extremely famous for his love toward the main female character, Gang Sahee, and both of them are childhood friends. The guy was so good to Jin that he fell in love with Yonghwa, but Sahee, before she met the main male character, also loved Yonghwa, so she tried her best to eliminate Jin. And all of them were just only, what? Fifteen years old? Not long after Jin died that she dumped Yonghwa to followed the main male character. And about a year later a rebellion of the Void raise up to take over the world.

When Jin took over this body, was when Sahee successfully drugged him. Not a bad one, of course. But this drug could made you drop from the Chevalier to the Void. Which was bad.

Jin be like: I don't want to care anymore (╯°益°)╯ 彡 ┻━┻

"Can we just ignore the main characters? I'm tired." Jin looked the cat which layed next to him, a look of bored and I don't give a anymore clearly show on his face.

Goyangi looked at him for a while then closed his eyes to think.

Nobody had tried to ignore the main plot before. Or had tried, but failed, and died, painfully. He didn't really know why Jin want to give up, or actually, he knew, because these same repeated plots were too bored for Jin and he wanted to try something new (?). Goyangi didn't want Jin to do it, since there was a high chance of getting killed, or The System would know something was wrong and eliminate them. But then again, Jin was somehow considered lucky, extremely lucky, like The System was his own mother and other players were just her adopted kids. They could try, it would be fun, all Jin needed to do was completing the original body's wills, which were really simple in this world. But if something went wrong, Jin would...

Goyangi looked up at Jin and immidiately being attacked by Jin's round puppy eyes, begging for him to accept.

"Is it too late to change the player right now?"


What did you expect when you took an introvert neet outside into the society?

"Wow, there are so many people here..." Jin said as he looked around worriedly.

Goyangi had accepted that from now they could ignore the main plot and do whatever they want. But nothing is free. So Jin had to look at his points painfully as it dropped from 450K down to 100K and unlock the Freely Active Mode from the system. "Just in case." Somecat had said. Because Jin finsihed one B, one D and two Fs level worlds, and scored a perfect S for all of them, his points raised up like a zombie wave. Unlike other players who took more than ten worlds to buy the stuff.

After making sure that he looked clean, neat, tidy, and most importantly, handsome, he headed out of his two-story house. 

And sadly, our little friend went out when the town was having a celebration, so the streets were crowded with people.

"This world hates me..." Jin fakely cried with his head burried in the cat stomach, making the latter tried his best to use his pitifullly small paw to hit the human head. And Jin successfully earned a look of disbelief, disgust, and I don't know this guy on the cat's face when he heard Jin said the world hated him.

"Have somebody ever told you that your face look like it misses some punches?"

"Actually, yes."

"Who?"

"You, of course."

"Whose player is this?! Somebody drag him home!! Jin! Tell me! Where did you drop your dignity?! QAQ"


As they were walking on the street, trying to figured out what were the local people celebrating, Jin heard a big crash in the alley next to him.

Apparently, Goyangi also heard that, as he also stopped and looked inside the alley.

Jin, being the cruel (?) person, would have just ignore this and pass by. 

That was until he heard a loud yell of a kid came from that same alley.

Adults? Who cares? Kids? Wait there baby I'm coming!!!!

And that was how they saw five big grown up ten years old kids circled around a smaller kid who looked only like six or seven years old and beat the hell out of him.

So, Jin did the punching and Goyangi did the scratching, scared those bunch of little kids away.

Jin looked back at the kid who was still laying on the ground. The kid looked messy, his hair looked like a bird nest, his clothes looked like he got it out from the guillotine, his skin looked like he just rolled on a pool of mud, and the bloody bruises on his body didn't help much.

"We should have beat those kids harder, poor thing." Jin sighed as he let the kid layed on his back and piggy-back him to Jin's home.

"Excuse me sir, but you, a Chavelier, just beat the hell out of those Mid-class Rook kids, and you expected to hit more?" Goyangi decided not to say that out loud.


After they took the kids home, Jin showed his talent as being a babysister (Thank you Taehyung for teaching him). He showered the kid and cleaned him from top to bottom, used his most expensive and favorite shampoo to wash his head, cut and cleaned his long nails, dried him up, anticeptic the cuts and bruises, bandaged him up, let the kid wore one of his old clothes, and finally, put the kid on the bed and let him sleep.

After admiring his achievement, both JIn and Goyangi took a closer look at the kid. And they dropped their jaw.

Was this kid even real?

His skin was pale-ish white, probably from the lack of eating for days, but still very smooth and quite pink from the bath he just took. His black hair was not long anymore because Jin had already cut it, and it didn't look like a bird nest anymore, instead, it looked so soft and smooth that Jin wondered if the kid worked for a shampoo commercial or not. And the face...

Angel just came down from heaven.

Jin might had died from cuteness overload.

Although the kid probably hadn't eaten for days, his face still had that baby fat cheek that Jin just wanted to pinch it. Long eyelashes, big eyes, cute button nose, and quite pale-ish pink plump lips.

Didn't want to sound like a ia right here, but Jin had to admit, this kid was sinfully beautiful. (Not as much as him, of course)

And Jin wondered what kind of parents would have the gut to abandon this kid, if he knew, he would beat the daylight out of them.

He looked at Goyangi, who had an concerned look on his face, and asked.

"Can we adopted him?" Jin looked at him hopefully. Jin might be an orphan, but his parents' money that left behind for him could definitely fed him up full for three lifes. And Jin didn't even lied. Also, he could do whatever he wanted now, so it was going to be alright. Right?


As they were talking what should they buy for the kids after he woke up, the said kid actually woke up, making the duo jumped off their feet in horror as if they saw a zombie raised up from the death. 

And Jin would never admit that he was scare. Well, who would be scared of zombie when they already killed bunch of them. Right?

Keep lying to yourself, dear. Jin decided to ignore that thing in his head.

The kid seemed to daze out for a bit, as if wondering where he was, then he looked back at the duo.

When the kid's big blue-ish brown eyes met Jin pink-ish brown eyes, the kid suddenly tensed up and jump off the bed, stading up as his fist raised up, ready to fight if Jin moved even a bit.

"Woah, woah, there, there, easy, easy, kid." Jin raised his hand up in a defeat position, proving that he was no harm. "I saw that you were being beaten up by some kids so I decided to help you, and then you passed out so I brought you home and cleanned you up. Also, I just bandaged your wound, it is still fresh so please lay down and rest."

"Clever." Goyangi thought. "Well, obviously, he had lived for almost a hundred years, so it's no joke that he is clever in his words. What he just said show that he is a good person, he is harmless, and also the kid's savior. Really clever. Of course, it is because of me.Goyangi nodded with satisfaction.

Keep lying to yourself, dear. Wait, what was this Deja-vu feeling he had?

And as Jin expected, the kid slowly put down his guard, still eyeing Jin suspectly, and using his small legs, tried to climb back on the bed. The kid's was only six or seven years old, he was still so young, of course he couldn't stand that long, he was too tired.

But then.

Jin really wished he had a camera right now.

This was just too cute to bear. (/QAQ)/

Jin smiled and put Goyangi on the kids lap, who was already half sit up on the bed and looked at him with confused written all over his face, made Jin giggled his famous windshield wipe one, and patted on the kid's head.

"I'm going to make you some soup to drink, your body is not okay enough to eat meat right now. While you are waiting, just play with the cat, I won't take you long."

With that, he left.


Jin decided to make his famous seaweed soup for the kid. He usually made this on someone's birthday, but since it was healthy, and it was the only soup he knew how to make, so why not?

After trying so hard to make a simple soup with this small fifteen-year-old body, he successfully made two bowls of seaweed soup. Why two? Why bowl? Well, who know how much a person can eat after not being fed for days?

Jin put the bowls on the pink tray and walked back to his room, which was upstairs, with his small body, and a huge tray with two huge bowls on it.

Not a big deal.

Jin mentally cried in his head.


Jin did not expect this when he came back.

Big lavender eyes versus big blue-ish brown eyes.

Goyangi versus the kid in the staring competition.

When he opened the door, both of them immidiately looked at Jin.

Ha ha...

He didn't know that somebody could really died from cuteness overload.


When Jin gave the kid the bowl, he looked at it for a while and sniffed at it. This made Jin bitterly laugh. The scene was cute, but from what he acted, Jin knew that the kid had being treated extremely bad by whoever that person was, or were. And he had been poisoned once, that was why he hadn't start eating anything yet.

"It is just seaweed soup." The saw the kid turned his head at Jin, as if to ask again. This made Jin chuckled. "I promise. It is just seaweed soup. If you don't eat it, I will." And pretended to reach his hand out to take the bowls back.

Hearing that, the kid looked at Jin in horror then hugged the bowls and moved them far from Jin's reach, and began to eat like there was no tomorrow. And of course, choked on the damn thing.

"Slow down, I was just joking. I'm not gonna take all of your food, it was for you anyway, so don't rush." Jin went to his side and rubbing the kid's back and talked to him with his soft voice.

After making sure that the kid ate all of it and layed down to rest, Jin asked the most important thing that he still didn't know.

"Feeling any better?" The kid nodded with a small smile. "What's your name?"

The kid coughed a little bit to make his voice clear, before opened his cute heart shape lips that remind Jin of a rabbit to answer Jin with that cute high baby voice of his and looked at Jin with his big sparkling blue-is brown eyes.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is ten years old right now." Before smiled at Jin with that shy cute smile.

"How many times should I die more because of his cuteness?" Jin mentally cried in his head. He was making the right decision to take him home.

But wait, why was that name sound so familiar...

Jin looked at Goyangi, who now had the biggest jaw drop Jin had ever seen, and looked at Jungkook like he was something extremely horrible. 

Jin tried to search in the plot.

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook... Ah hah! There you ar- wait...

Jeon Jungkook, the final BOSS of the story, the leader of The Void, the biggest and the most dangerous antagonist of this world, was the small rabbit who was sitting on Jin's bed right now.

"Story plot-kun, I thought we had a deal. Why did you come back to my life?"  (╯°益°)╯ 彡 ┻━┻

Somehow Jin didn't really trust his decision anymore. ( ; w ; )


(They did it)
(OUR BOYS DID IT!!!!!!!)
(WHO WANTS TO CRY WITH ME?!")
(Sorry for using too much emoji(s))
(But I think this is not too much)
(Just wait until the MMOG world then you will know)
(Oh shoot spoiler)
(Meh, who cares)
 
(I did it! I finished this before our babe's birthday!!! - Dec 2)
 
(Again)
 
OUR BOYS WON THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
CRY WITH ME EVERYONE!!!!