Bewitched2

Bewitched

Chapter 2:

She was in a coffee shop reading a book, and her laptop was on her table.  She did not notice the people around her, she was so emersed in her book. She stops reading only to drink her coffee from time to time, and continued reading her book. She did not notice the young man who kept staring at her.

Something, got to her, she felt someone was looking at her, she looked up and looked around, and she was suprised to see him there, and with an intake of breath,  not wanting to be obvious bowed her head to him.  He smiled at her and bowed his head in return. He stood up, from where he was seated, and went to her table.

"Hello, we meet again." Xander greeted her, and with a charming smile, and looked at her so sweetly.

"Oh, Hello nice to meet you, too." She answered him, with a timid smile of her own.

"Can I sit here?? Is it, ok??" Xander asked. "Oh oh .. Sure." She answered.

Xander continued smiling, and sat across from her. "What is that you're reading?? You're so into it ." He asked her.

"Oh...It's just a book I'm interested in, it's nothing, really." She answered awkwardly.

"Oh .. Ok , Would you like some more coffee?? Can I get you some??" Xander asked. " Are you having some, too??" She asked back. "I'll have one with you, If it is, alright." He answered.  "Oh .. oh .. I think, it's alright." She aswered.

"What will you have?" Xander asked. "A carmel frappe." She said. "Oh, I had that before,too and it's good.." He said to her.

"Let me order the same, wait here a moment, and I'll order for us." He went to the counter and ordered for them.

She kept looking at his back, thinking, "Am I dreaming?? He is here with me?? He is the guy I accidentally kissed ... I thought  I'll never see him again. My heart is still beating fast .. I hope, I am not blushing."  Breathing through to calm herself down, patting her cheek to see if it is warm, when he turned in her direction, she turned her head away, so not to be caught staring.

"Oh .. I found her .. Never thought I'd get the chance to see her again and in a coffee shop, too." Thinking and smiling to himself.  "I still don't know her name, I have to know her name, this time, I'm not going to let the day  end not knowing her name, and .... and maybe... just maybe ... get her phone number heheheh I did not know she is a bookworm." Smiling to himself.  "She got a laptop too.. I hope she is not a geek." Smiling to no one.  But..those eyes got me hooked."

He got his order, and was walking back to the table. He placed her coffee  in front of her, and sat back down, and placed his own coffee in front of him, "I see you have your laptop with you." Xander said.  "Ye, I always take it with me, wherever I go. Thank you for the coffee." Smiled and nodded at her.

"Oh, We've been talking, and I still don't know your name.  My name is Alexader or you can call me Xander for short, that is what my friends call me." Xander said. "Oh...hmm ..My name is Kachina." She said.

"Ohhh, You got China in your name." Laughing softly, smiling at her.  "It is not so often, that I meet someone, with such a unique name, often enough."

Smiling at him, thinking,  "Oh gosh those eyes can melt me and those lips, when they smile omo omo omo."  She was talking in her mind. " I think, I'm about to have a heart attack... This guy is dangerous to my health and he his only looking at me, and no one else, omo omo omo." Her mind thinking of the possibilities.  "I'm melting in my seat oh oh oh What is this guy?? A male witch?? A warlock?? I think I'm bewitched."

"I can't get over her eyes, they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, I can't seem to get my eyes off them."  Thinking to himself , "I think I'm bewitched."