the girl "i could never meet"

The guy "I never met" and The girl "I could never meet"

 

It’s her. I’m sure it’s her. I’d recognize her back anywhere. It’s hara, the girl “I could never meet”.

 

 Classes were just over and I went to my school car to put my bag. My friends, onew and jonghyun met up with me there. We were heading to the gym to play basketball. Suddenly, I remembered that I have to meet up with a friend inside the school just mext to mine. I walked with onew and jonhyun towards the school gate. Then I noticed something very familiar. There was this girl facing backward. I just know that it’s hara. I wanted to greet her but my voice wouldn’t come out. Another reasong why I didn’t greet her was because I was afraid that she wouldn’t remember me. I’m not special to her. I ran passed by her. I entered the school to meet up with my friend chansung. Onew and jonghyun just stayed behind the gate to wait for me. After a minute of searching I spotted him. Chansung gave me the invitations to his parents anniversary. I thanked him and then we parted ways. I ran towards the school exit, afraid that I have kept my friends waiting too long. Unexpectedly, we, hara and I crossed paths once again. What would I do?

 

I knew hara online. A common friend gave me her email address to me. We becme very close and we treated each other as special friends. She was so friendly, alive and funny. With her everyday was filled with excitement. After a few weeks, I fell for her. I didn’t tell her because I was afraid that she’d be awkward. I can’t afford to mess everything like that. One day she told me that she liked me. I smiled, that would be the right time to tell her that I like her too but I didn’t. She must’ve waited for my response. She must’ve felt bad for me not reacting so she took back what she said. She told me it was a “joke”. I let things be that way. After one week, I cant take questions in my head anymore. I have to try and ask her out. I waited for her reply. For an unknown reason she said “no”.

I was hurt, wounded deeply. After that things were never the same. Everything we had faded until it was dust. I need to move on. It was hard for me because I always see her by their school gate which is where my school car parks. I cant greet her. We’re just teenagers who chatted online. We never met and I could never meet her because my heart would hurt too much. We better just forget.

 

Now here I am, about to pass by her again. I wanted to stop my feet from running away but I cant. What would I say if I could? ; “hi hara! It’s me minho!. It’s been so long. I bet that you forgot about mebut I’ll forever remember you. You may think that you’re not worth loving but I loved you. I missed you so much! Cant we just bring back the past?” well she may think that I am desperate… she wouldn’t say yes cause I know that all I will get is that bitter “No”.

I passed by her again. She would never know what I felt. They have no idea about what happened. I stopped at the street corner and turned around to get a glimpse of her. I saw hara going home… I missed her the girl “I could never meet”