the guy " i never met"

The guy "I never met" and The girl "I could never meet"

 

The guy I never met

 

 

      Could it be? Am I dreaming? Wait, I can’t breathe. Someone please bring me back to earth. Is it really him?

 

      It was five in the afternoon. I was with my friend, chansung by the school gate. Everything was entirely normal and soon it was time for me to go home. I went to the gate to get my bag. Suddenly, I recognize a figure of a guy who ran by me. I stopped, my heart stopped, my whole world and everything around me played in slow motion. Guess what, it was Choi minho- the guy “I never met”. He’s the guy “I never met” but made me fall in love, the guy “I never met” but often made me smile, and the guy “I never met” but broke my heart ignorantly. Oh! Why did I have to see him again? Now everything’s flashing back.

 

         I got to know Choi minho by a common friend who gave my email address to him. He didn’t contact me till the day I was cramming for a project. “Hello!” he said. I didn’t mind him at first. I proceeded on researching. Then, another message popped out. It said the same thing. I received ten more messages like it. I was forced to reply. This began our online friendship. We became friends then close friends and soon we treated each other as special friends . I felt so comfortable exchanging messages with him like I could share anything I wanted and he would relate. After a few weeks, I felt something different- good different. He became the reason why I’d stay up at night in front of the computer. He became the reason why I’d put pff homework till the day it’s due. He’s the reason why I experienced LOVW. This feeling went on for months but destiny had it’s way for saying that he’s not meant for me. Communication between us vanished and we became total strangers. The worst part is I get to see him again. He’s at the school gate where I’m being fetched but he never bothered to say “hi!”

 

                Now we’re back, at the frozen scene where he just passed by me. This time it hurts so much. I wanted to tell him so many things. I wanted to say; “hey! Hara here! I still exist and I haven’t forgotten about you at all. I missed you, your jokes, how you’re repeatedly sending the same messages and how you make me feel happy… please say the same thing to me..”

 

     But it wont matter. Even if I day dream about him approaching me and saying those kind of things, it would feel like a lie. I better not expect and get my hopes up because I’d just hurt myself. He doesn’t even care and he would never know this dramatic side of the story. He leaves me staring blankly at nowhere. I felt chansung’s grip on my arm, she knows exactly what happened between minho and i. I turned to him and faked a smile, pretending that nothing happened. I grabbed my bag and head home. Still smiling but deep inside I’m bleeding. I just saw the guy “I never met’ who broke my heart all over again..

 

 So what do you think?? Is it good or bad?? Hehe! If you comment it’s good then I will post CHOI MINHO’s POV! Hehe I know that you want to know what he is thinking right? Right? Hehe!