Intertwined

Transcendence

Intertwined

When things didn’t go too well or got too stressful, Tsurara would panic and probably cry a little.

Kurosaki saw it as a troublesome, useless emotion in women, and believed that they would all be better off swindling money or jewelry of sorts for happiness.

Anxiously, Tsurara stared at her bleeding finger for at least five minutes, hesitating to go inside the Katsura restaurant to simply ask for a band-aid. She frowns when Kurosaki steps out, a scowl plastered on his handsome face as he bites the apple in his hand rather vehemently. 

Furrowing his eyebrows and looking back and forth between her upset expression and measly injury, Kurosaki rolls his eyes and lets out a tired sigh, “Women…What the hell are you worried about? It’s just a cut.”

Tsurara whimpers and bites her bottom lip in desperation, “Yes I know, but I don’t want an infection!”

Clicking his tongue, Kurosaki forcefully takes hold of her wrist, causing her to drop the large paper bag full of coffee beans to the ground, “You’re so troublesome.” He mutters as he brought her delicate little bleeding index finger up to his lips.

With a soft gasp and fluttering eyelashes, Tsurara blushes as he closed his eyes and began kissing her finger tenderly, “Ku- kurosaki-kun…What are you doing?” She stutters, trying to wiggle her finger out of his warm mouth.

Kurosaki groans and snaps at her as he squeezed her wrist even tighter, pulling her closer to his body, “Shut up and let me do this.”

Tsurara winces as she felt his tongue sweep by and his teeth lightly sinking into the soft part of her cut. Unwarily she rests her forehead comfortably on his shoulder as her other hand slowly rose up to grasp one of the silver buttons from his jacket.

“Why is he doing this?”

Eventually, Kurosaki pulls back with a disgusted look, starts coughing and spits to the side, “There, it stopped. Now get back to work so you can move out as soon as possible.”

Shaking his body, he smacks his tongue against the roof of his mouth before taking another bite of his apple, hoping it will replace the sour taste of Tsurara’s blood, “Uggh…I think I’m going to be sick.”

In disbelief, Tsurara stares at her now healed wound and blinks in exasperation before scrambling after him with pursing lips, “Hey, why did you do that for? This isn’t a dorama!! Look at me when I’m talking, Kurosaki!”

Kurosaki looks over his shoulder and narrows his gaze at her for several seconds, then turns to throw his half-eaten apple towards her. Tsurara squeaks and ducks in cover, totally unaware of the grin curving at the side of his lips.

The apple falls into a trashcan behind with a loud thump and Tsurara looks back in perplexity before whipping her attention back to the crazy man with an irate look.

Kurosaki chuckles evilly and snaps his fingers, “You owe me a new apple. That one had your blood all over it.”

Tsurara spits and folds her arms, grinding her teeth, “I owe you nothing…But you, on the hand, still owe me for cracking my bowl in half a couple months back.” 

Rolling his eyes again, Kurosaki hovers over her defensive form and scoffs, lightly poking her forehead, “And youlittle annoying woman, are a month and a week late on the rent…as usual.”

Tsurara springs up and swats his hand away, “I told you already, I’ll have it by the end of the week!” She mutters through her teeth.

Kurosaki opens his mouth ready to reply back with another taunt, but instead yelps and falls forward. Tsurara shrieks, sways a little to the side and tugs onto his arm to prevent herself from falling. 

Before they both knew it, they end up crashing in the middle of the crowded street, with their lips mashed against each other, hands brushing through hair to prevent dangerous impacts and their legs tightly wrapped together by a puppy’s leash.

Tsurara muffles a scream, recoils upon impact and opens wide. In a split second, Kurosaki’s hot tongueaccidentally slips in, his own scream suffocating against .

“Hime-chan!” 

A girl in a pink frilly sundress not older than eight dashes to the fallen couple’s side and loosens the leash, “I’m so sorry. Hime-chan tends to run away when she gets a little excited…”

Hime-chan barks and dashes around the area excitedly, picking up the spilled coffee beans from the dirty ground.

Kurosaki tenses for several minutes, snaps back gasping for air, and then screams like it’s the end of the world before scrambling to his feet, lightly kicking the annoying dog off his leg.

Tsurara darts up into a sitting position, begins to hyperventilate and touches her now warm, wet lips as her heart thumped rapidly, the flush on her face becoming redder than before.

“Did we just—“

Kurosaki places his hand over his stomach and gapes at her, “I think I’m going to hurl.” He states as he pushes her aside and drunkenly dashes over to the nearby trashcan.

Vomiting sounds echo into the air for at least two minutes while soft gasps mixed into the background before fading out.

Ignoring the young girl trying to get a firm hold on her untamed puppy and the people who gave them odd looks as they passed by, Tsurara crawled over to Kurosaki’s side and drapes her arms around his neck.

“Was it so bad kissing me?” 

Taking a deep breath, Kurosaki shrugs her off and fixes his tie, skittering off the opposite direction while avoiding her intense gaze, “Shut up woman. Did you know how it felt to kiss you? I thought I was going to die back there…”

The frown on Tsurara’s lips curls lower and she whips her bleeding finger up to his face, “It’s bleeding again.” She whispers, changing the subject.

Glaring at her, Kurosaki grinds his teeth when she doesn’t move from his path and clamps his hand around her wrist,“Chotto Itai ko…” He mumbles before placing her bleeding finger into his mouth once more.

+++

“Their special love is forever intertwined by the thread of fate, don’t you agree?” Katsuragi utters as he spies at the two young people through his binoculars.

Hayasa places the glass cup she was cleaning down on the counter softly and glances over to the same spot through the window, “I wonder if he’ll ever notice...”

Katsuragi chuckles and leans back on his chair, “With the way he is now, I don’t think he ever will. Poor girl.”

“Since when were you so interested in his love life?”

“Heh…It’s only a matter of time before everything falls into place, my dear.”

—OWARI—