Meeting the Family

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03: Meeting the family

"Seriously Oh Yeon Joo, where is your mind nowadays?" Park Minsoo aka Mad Dog complained right after they did a surgery.
Behind him, Kang Suk-Bum imitated their head doctor comically.
"I bet that guy who keeps coming here is the caused of all these?" he said dramatically. "Just because you have a boyfriend who looks like Kang Chul and even has the same name for pete's sake, makes you all high and mighty"

Yeon Joo listened to him rant for another minute or two before cutting him off to meet Chul in a nearby restaurant.
In the middle of their meal, he took out a several pieces of paper and presented it to her.
She gave him a long look before reading through them.

And as he expected she let's out a loud cry of surprise, earning a few stares of some strangers.
"W-what is this, Kang Chul?" she stammered looking at him with a mixture of surprise and confusion in her lovely face.

"As what it is stated to be" he smiled warmly.

"I.." she swallowed hard, "didn't expect it to happen so fast" her expression overwhelmed, "I mean back in the W World, I was just given a ring and told that I was married but seeing this marriage registration makes it more real" she choked.
Chul reaches out to wipe a tear forming in the corner of her right eye. 
"But wait" she looks at him, "we can't just go ahead and submit this without my mom knowing, she'll be furious"

Chul chuckled, "don't worry I've arranged a dinner meeting with her and your aunt on your free day, which is two days from now"
Yeon Joo stared at him in awe, it seems that he's got everything covered in an instant.
As if he thought things through over a long period of time. 

"After our wild and intimate time we had last night, I don't know why were still living apart" he shrugged casually causing Yeon Joo to turn red. 

"KANG CHUL!" she exclaimed, the blush not leaving her face.

That made him laugh heartily, oh how he loved to endlessly. It pays so much just to see her smile like this.

"So in two days, let's prepare ourselves. I'm mightly sure your family will have lots of questions in store" he said firmly.

xx-xx

They went to a cozy warm restaurant with only a few guests. Yeon Joo was busy playing with her hands, her heart beating rapidly against her rib cage. She had already formally introduce Chul to her mom and aunt right after that episode in the hospital. Sure, there were questions, rather informal ones. Everything they were saying was done in such a haste, as Chul did most of the talking while she was still in dazed and often times her mind would wander to her father, of what had happened. And that there was still that guilt se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter