The break up

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo was fully awake now and full of concern, what did his hyung problem this time around. It was barely 10 o'clock in the evening when he was woken up by an overseas phone call, the person who called was his long lost twin and the one who keeps supporting him, he always asked for an advice especially in dealing with his groupmates. He love his hyung so much, most of the time their grandparents called them soulmates cause the two of them resembled too much, their character, their looks and how they adopt themselves to their surroundings. They can be cute and calm but can be seen as baddass and naive. Jisoo was a full korean by blood but his hyung is full chinese in origin but thru a comeone bloodline from their grands, the two was long lost cousins yet they were close since childhood yet many of their fans doesn't knew about it.

"Young master, this is your ticket and luggage. I already contacted his manager and he will be the one who fence you up in the airport. Don't worry to much, maybe he just wants a company this time."

"Sebastian hyung, if this is another prank from him, he will die of suffocation. I strangle him till he ask for his life" the older giggled by his master's remarks.

Jisoo bid his farewell and proceeded to his designated place. What is he gotten into this time, the weird thing is, his parents didn't even protested when he said he was going to China at this hour of the night. They just nodded and asked him to stay safe and call them back when he got there. Maybe his hyung plan this again, it never occurs that his mom never protested when he asked permission to leave. They didn't even want him to go to states hours ago and now here he is, up in the sky and in a few minutes, he will be landed in a foreign land.

As the plane landed, Jisoo get his belongings and walks at the airport until he spotted the manager of his hyung. The elder get the extra luggage and put it at the back of the car. 

"Gege, is my brother alright?" the later look back and give him a reassuring smile.

Jisoo dialed his phone and told his parents that he landed safely, they told him to accompany his cousin for good for now for it will serve as a diversion of his problem. He didn't told his parents that he was already come up with a decision because he knows he will be borbarded with silly questions in the end.

As he walks at the lobby of the high rise building, he noted that there are so many fans and reporters outside the building. Maybe there is an interesting story inside and didn't expects that all the commotion was cause by his brother.

"All of them was waiting for him to get out"

"Really?" Jisoo's eyes widened and giggled for a bit. "It didn't occurs me that after the scandal, he will be able to maintain his peak as a star, he was really an exceptional person" the manager nodded.

"He worked until exhaustion and now he fainted again this morning, I think he needed a companion that is why I brought your name to him and he bite. Maybe he misses you also, I saw your group last time you came here but I was not able to greet you cause just like your gege, you already had so many supporters. For me it was like a deja vu, when your brother was in that group, happy and always hyper, not until he was overworked. I thought it was good that he was doing his solo activities but I was wrong, overwork and overfatigue comes as there are so many projects offered to him and to think that your brother accepted all of them as a sign of gratitude to the investors." Jisoo was amazed as the story unfold.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
 Back in Korea, seventeen dorm are in chaos, Mingyu was busy preparing their food and Dino was whining that he was hungry. No one expected them to come back early after the lunar new year, Jeonghan was cleaning the dorm which causes the other members to gossip about it.

Seungkwan: "Won hyung, tell us, did you perhaps knock him down days ago that causes him to be industrious?" 

Dino: "Yeah, he acts weird. He even not tease me with 'who's baby are you' this days" 

Mingyu: "Stop talking about him, he already help in doing household chores and that was the best thing happened this year"

Wonwoo: "So you're saying that was his new years resolution?" 

Mingyu slap Wonwoo's shoulder and walk out to continue his cooking. Hansol lean closer to Wonwoo until he met his eyes.

"Did the two of you make up already?" Hansol asked. Wonwoo just shrug his shoulder and continue to eat his burger. Hansol look back at Seungkwan and Dino and mouthed, "I think their ships began to sail" at that he was punch by Wonwoo from behind causing him to cry in pain. The other maknaes laugh together as they were enjoying Hansol's reactions.

Dokyeom was singing when he decided to seat on the couch and watch the television but was shock when he saw the breaking news.

BREAKING NEWS: Seventeen Fanmeet ticket in Korea and Japan concerts are sold out in just a matter of days. Insiders also talk about that the group will be missing 1 member due to personal reasons.

Soonyoung just seat nonchalantly besides Dokyeom and wasn't bothered about the news. Jeonghan stop what he was doing but when he sense that they were looking at him, he continue what he does and distracted himself from the news. 

Moments later, his phone ring and told the members that he will go out and will be playing basketball with Kihyun, Wonho and Minhyuk. As he was about to leave, Wonwoo drag Mingyu out and told him that they also want to play. 

The game was good and it takes them 5 hours until they were all exhausted. They decided to go to the nearby Cafe and order Ice americano and fruit juices.

"Is that true?" Wonho started which causes the others to look at him.

"What are you talking about?" Wonwoo response. Jeonghan just keep on eatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter