Caller and Visitor

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua's POV

 

I had a nice dream, feeling of gratefulness and love at the same time, no more jealousy but only understanding stoods up yet even though that dreams seems to be true I decided to wake up to reality and face the real world. As I opened up my eyes, I was welcomed with a breezing sound from the sea and at the same time darkness. I decided to stand up but then I realize I was lock up by my lovers hand which cuddled at my body, his head on top my chest while his lower body is intertwined with mine. I smiled at the realization, it wasn't a dream after all.

We really did something that cause me commit a sin the most yet I don't know why it felt so right and at the same time the guilty complex of mine comes in. I place my fingers on top his hairs, slowly caressing until unknowingly, I slowly played at it and pour some kisses from time to time. When Jeonghan moves his body, I slide my hand towards his chin and I lean my head towards him until I felt his breathing on my cheeks and lightly savor his lips once again, he responded at it until he move his body on top of me, as we were breaking apart to get some air, I greeted, "Good evening~~"

"Good eve too, Soo~ah" then he continued to sleep on top of me then a phone ring. I tap him to move so that I will recieve the call but he didn't budge.

"Jeonghan~ah, it already night and I think our manager is looking for us now, can you move then?"

"Don't want too" he said as he put his hands embracing my neck.

"We should go back now or else." I stated but was stop when he suddenly bite the right side of my neck and played his tongue to sooth it after. He chuckled after doing ridiculous things on me.

I then push him as I caress my neck, I opened up the light but close it again after coz the next reality hit me big time. "Surprise?" Jeonghan tease.

"Get off from bed now and get dress, I need to--"

"How can I dress up when I couldn't see because its dark"

"Jeonghan~~ah" I screamed as I pulled my hair in frustration. I switch on the lamp beside the bed and pulled the pillow to cover me as I walk towards my clothes and find my cellphone.

"Hello?" then I heard someone crying and at the same time having a hiccups.

"Jihoon~ah, are you alright?"

"Hyung, please come here, I need you, jebal hyung" after that he cut the line and I continued to collect all my clothes from the ground.

"Seems like, you're going to leave me for just a phone call, Huh?" I heard Jeonghan whine but the thought of Jihoon who rarely cry is occupying my senses right now.

I move towards Jeonghan and collect his clothes from the floor and drag him inside the bathroom. "Come on, we need to wash now and get going, our Jihoonie need us"

After preparing ourself and getting on the car, Jeonghan silently drive as I busied myself on my phone trying to connect to Jihoon's phone but failed several times.

"Han~ah, tell me he's gonna be ok and the members are well. Aarrgghh, we shouldn't had come far this time." I frustratingly told him then he stop the car on the sidewalk, "Are you blaming me for something Soo?"

"It wasn't like that, what I'm trying to say it..Aarrrggghh never mind" but he off the engine and get out from the car. Walk towards my side and pulled me out too.

"Be honest, do I really gave trouble to you?" he asked angrily, "To you and your so called FRIENDS?" as he pointed his finger on my chest. I hold him on his shoulder, "No you won't, I was just frustrated on myself, not you and it will never be you Han~ah"

 

Jeonghan's POV

He cut me off with his sweet-low voice, all I could do is nod. "Hop in, were going and meet them asap" I replied insincere.

When we arrived at the hospital, as soon as I park the car infront, he dash inside not remembering I'm not his driver but his lover. I punch the steering wheel causing to produce a long and loud buzzing sound which makes the people walking to look at my direction.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter