We are fated.

A Christmas Confession.

The guys got up from their table and walked over to the girls' side.

Chorong stood up from her seat as she wanted to go to the toilet. She turned and bumped into Woohyun. 'Oh sorry!', Chorong exclaimed before making eye-contact with Woohyun. 'Isn't he...Woohyun oppa..?', Chorong thought to herself. 'Oh It's okay! Be careful!', Woohyun said and smiled at her. Chorong made her way to the toilet in lightning speed. She stared into the mirror. 'Woohyun oppa..don't he recognise me anymore?', she thought sadly. 'Well..after all it's been 6 years..it's not surprising that he had already forgot all about me..'.

'Yah Hyung, you actually dumped your brothers alone there and enjoy the company of seven beautiful ladies by yourself?', Sungjong said and embarrassed Hoya. Hoya pushed him and apologised to the girls. 'Sorry..he's like this..', Hoya apologised. The girls laughed and welcomed them to sit with them. They chatted and got to knew each other. During this time, Hoya and Eunji kept glancing at each other, hoping for a second alone with each other. 

Eunji was feeling alittle stuffy in the club and excused herself for awhile. She went out of the club and took a slow-walk around the neighbourhood. Hoya followed Eunji and called out to her. 'Eunji!', Hoya shouted. Eunji turned back and saw Hoya running towards her. Eunji slowed her pace and smiled at Hoya. She could really use his accompany now. Hoya caught up with Eunji and they started strolling around in the cold christmas breeze.

'Why do you love singing so much?', Hoya asked. Eunji looked at Hoya then reply, 'Singing unleashes the endorphins in me. I feel a strong sense of belonging everytime I sing..it seems like the only way I can use to express myself.'. Hoya looked at this attractive girl beside him and nodded his head. 'What about you..? I never thought that you actually could dance so well!', Eunji asked Hoya. 'I..I guess I'm like you. I dance to express myself..but everyone thinks that dancing is my ultimate passion but..no.', Hoya told Eunji. Eunji looked at Hoya with a puzzled face. 'Just like you, I love to sing. But no one really knows of my passion for singing.', Hoya said. 'Really? You love singing too? Wow..', Eunji said. They continued their little sweet conversations till they actually circled the entire neighbourhood for 3 rounds. 

When they return to the club, Hoya decided to confess his feelings to Eunji. He took a deep breath. 'Eunji..I know this may be very absurd but..actually I..', Hoya was interrupted by the other girls and guys. He frowned and secretly cursed in his heart. 'So the both of you are here! We've been searching high and low for you guys.', Naeun exclaimed. 'It's getting late! So we're going off..tomorrow is christmas so we've decided to meet up again at the bayview park tomorrow night for a night time picnic!', Sungyeol told Eunji and Hoya. Hoya and Eunji looked at each other and nodded their heads. They were glad that they get to spend christmas together, even if it wasn't only the both of them.

They made their way home respectively. 'Yah Hoya. What did you and Eunji do just now?', Myungsoo asked curiously. 'Nothing much..we just chatted and strolled around..', Hoya said with a smile unknowingly forming on his face. The guys saw Hoya behaving weirdly then tried to force the truth out of him. 'You like her don't you?!', Woohyun said and clinged his arms around Hoya's neck. 'Quick! Out with it!', Sungyeol demanded. 'Okay okay okay! I'll say..', Hoya succummed to them. He then told them about how he saw Eunji and everything. 'I'm planning to confess to her tomorrow..since it's christmas, I'm sure it'll be meaningful!', Hoya said. 'But are you just gonna confess to her blankly? Shouldn't you do something? Like erm..a surprise or something? I guarantee you, she'll be so touched!', Dongwoo suggested. Dongwoo's words strucked Hoya. He had to do something special.

Back at the girls' side, they were having a sleep over at Eunji's house. They, too, asked Eunji the same question. Eunji then admitted that she liked Hoya for a long time. Chorong also told them that Woohyun was actually her first love. But they had lost contact for a long time. 'Woah..what's with our girls with that group of boys?!', Bomi exclaimed. 

The next morning, Eunji woke up earlier than the other girls as she needed to work. The manager of the day-pub pleaded her to sing for the pub on Christmas as he really needed a singer. Eunji had no choice but to agree. Deep inside her, she was glad that she had another opportunity to see Hoya. She decided to sing a sweet christmas carol for Christmas and to express her feelings for Hoya.

As usual, she stepped into the pub. But this time round, Hoya wasn't there. 'Maybe he'll be coming in later..', Eunji thought to herself. She went up the stage to prepare. She was already preparing to sing but Hoya wasn't there yet. She had no choice but to sing without Hoya's presence. Hoya didn't turned up in the pub at all. It was the very first time.

Feeling disappointed, she made her way to the bayview park at night to meet her friends. 'Well..at least I'll get to see him later!', Eunji thought to herself. When she reached, everyone was there already. Everyone. Besides Hoya.

'Why isn't he here yet..?', Eunji thought to herself. 'Eunji unnie! You're here!', Hayoung exclaimed and hugged Eunji. She dragged her to them and they sat in a circle. The park was especially quiet. There were only the 13 of them. 'Where's Hoya..?', Sunggyu suddenly asked. 'I tried calling him all day but he just didn't pick up his phone..', Woohyun said. 'I guess he's fine. He's just playing a game of MIA. He's like this sometimes..', Myungsoo assured them. 'That means that he won't be coming...?', Eunji thought and hung her head down. 

'Let's play a game! Each of us will put one of our personal belongings in this box and we have to draw someone's out randomly! Then we have to guess who this item belongs to!', Sunggyu suggested a game. 'It sounds fun!', Bomi exclaimed and they started the game. When it was Woohyun's turn, Chorong was praying frantically that he would get her's. 

'Oh?', Woohyun said as he pulled the item out. He stared at the item with a sense of familiarity gushing through him. It was a lucky charm he made for Chorong when they were young. 'This lucky charm..I remember it now!', Woohyun exclaimed. Chorong was beaming with delight. 'Whose is this?!', Woohyun asked. 'Woohyun ah..you're suppose to guess..', Sunggyu reminded him. Woohyun looked at every one of the girls' faces and stopped at Chorong. She, indeed, looked extremely familiar. She looked like his first love.

'Chorong..?', Woohyun guessed. 'Bingo!', Chorong beamed. 'Oppa..do you remember me?', Chorong asked. 'Ofcourse I do..'', Woohyun said, with joy in his eyes. He missed her as much as she missed him. The first loves were finally reunited. 'Nam Woohyun..you have some explaining to do later!', Dongwoo said as he teased Woohyun. Then, a voice was applified through an amplifier. 

They all turned and saw a figure on the park's small stage. It was dark so they couldn't really see the figure's face. The figure had a guitar and was sitting on a chair. After seconds, a calming voice was amplified through a portable sound system. The figure sang a sweet and lovely christmas carol. Everyone, expecially Eunji, fell in love with that voice.

After awhile, the figure finished singing and made way to them. The closer he gets, the more familiar he is is, to them. They finally saw his face. The figure was their dancing king, Hoya Lee Howon.

Eunji looked at him with tears slightly forming in her eyes. She was glad that he finally was able to show his friends that he was not only good at dancing, he could sing too. Everyone looked at him in shocked. 'Hoya..that was you just now..?', Sungyeol asked. Hoya nodded his head and smiled. 'Boy..I really didn't know you could sing that well!', Myungsoo exclaimed. 'The force that motivated me to show you guys what my passion really is..is Eunji. She inspired me to prove to myself to all of you. And I did.', Hoya confessed. He turned and looked at Eunji deeply in the eyes. 'Thankyou, Eunji.', Hoya thanked Eunji. Eunji blushed and looked down while smiling. 

They continued their game and had a sweet little christmas picnic. Then. Hoya could no longer hold back his feelings. He dragged Eunji away from the rest to a silent corner of the park.

Eunji's heart was beating profusely. 'Jung Eunji. Ever since the day I heard your voice, I fell in love with it. Unknowingly, I fell in love with it's owner too...Will you be my girlfriend?', Hoya finally poured out his feelings and confessed to Eunji. 

Eunji looked up at Hoya and touched his face gently. 'Lee Howon, Ever since the day when you looked at me sing with affection in your eyes, I fell in love with your gaze. And unknowingly, I fell in love with it's owner too.', Eunji, too, confessed her feelings.

Hoya couldn't contain his excitement and embraced Eunji tightly. They both enjoyed the warmth from each other's body in the cold christmas night.

Fate, brought her to the job in the pub.

Fate, brought him to the pub she was working at.

Fate, made them fall in love with each other.

 

 

PS:

YAYYY! It's done! I really hope you guys loved it! Thankyou so much for subscribing and commenting and even just reading it! I appreciate it very much! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS AND PINKFINITE! <3

I hope that this was a nice christmas present for you guys. Thankyou once again. :)