And it all begun...

A series of inconvenient situations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Loving this petit girl was harder than any training they could provide in the army. Myungsoo could assure this to any person. Honestly, he had times where wondering if he should just send this girl to another country was an actual option. He even checked flights through apps on his phone! You don't believe him? Well, let's go back to the very first moment where everything started.

 

==========================================================

 

It was 2013, after the recordings for Running Man ended they had a mini reunion to thank the staff and the production team. Before they left, someone came to tap on L's shoulder. A small girl with a huge smile. Respectful was Myungsoo, bowing to this girl and soon enough Sunggyu did the same, the last one, a bit embarrassed about what had happened on the show.

 

"You've worked hard. Don't worry, oppa, I will hold grudges to you." Jung Eunji said cheerfully to the poor grandpa Gyu.

 

The two guys just laughed awkwardly to this confession and were wondering why wasn't Hoya the one invited to the show. But to their shock, this girl was actually asking for their contact numbers. She had found herself worried about Howon several times in the past but the dancer seemed to ignore her everytime a situation were he was hurt or in pain would happen. He didn't want to worry, what he didn't know is that by doing so he was making her mad, not even worried. They both agreed and after the exchange, she left this two guys laughing at each other's awkwardness towards the girl.

 

==========================================================

 

Just a few months later, the visual of INFINITE was involved in a relationship scandal. It was hard for him and the group, love scandals always brought problems in this industry, and he wasn't the exception. Even when this relationship didn't really last for too long it was enough for the gossips to be strong and give a bad effect to both parts involved. The problem for Myungsoo, this didn't affect him only, but took the group along. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't worried about the girl, but not for the reasons everyone would think, he didn't have feelings for her anymore. But he was a gentleman and he was honest when it all started. Myungsoo wanted to contact her but he knew any connections right now would make it a big problem. So you could imagine his surprise when he found the letter directed to him when the group arrived at the dorm. The maknae took the letter from the floor but since it had Myungsoo's name he gave it to him. He knew some crazy fans were able to get into a building like this even with all the security and knowing which was their apartment wasn't the hardest part for them. Anyway he decided to read it.

Eyes wide open. He now would look paranoic if somebody saw him. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter