4/5

A Goodbye Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin’s POV

Your cold eyes and words in your every action, I see our end. I tell myself it’s not true but I feel it. Should I watch till’ the end? Or should I leave now? What if there’s a twist? What are you thinking? Only after I ask twice, you look at me and once again, you give me an answer that’s not really an answer. These days, I see a lot of your side profile. You let out a sigh and I freeze up in the overflowing silence. Think about bad things that I shouldn’t be thinking. Your mysterious sighs keep increasing; your fleeting heart is leaving with each sighs.

For some reason life gets busier than before. Days when we were contacting each other is getting lesser, conversations we forcefully have, words that are written and erased. These are all a foreshadowing or maybe it’s a coincidence but every time I look at the clock, the hands turn against me. It’s like they’re showing me the future. It’s all a cliché and these scenes are so typical, as if I’ve seen them hundreds of times. But why do I feel so anxious? All the promises we made in the beginning, did we forget because we’re busy? Or are we already too busy forgetting?

=============================

 

“If I love you, I won’t give up easily. Leaving is my last option. But hyung, if you push me away, I will walk away knowing I gave it my all.” Hanbin said while he cries as he plants a kiss on Bobby’s lips for the last time before he goes back to the dorm.

On the other hand, Bobby feels his heart might explode anytime soon from this suffocating situation. He might die not because of his illness but because of him making Hanbin hurts. He doesn’t want to go through all of this by making the one that he loves hurting. It’s just the same like killing himself in silence. His heart can’t hold on anymore and Jiwon let it all out from his chest by crying.

Bobby and Hanbin will be like strangers after this but it is not easy for them because fans already know about their relationship. Everything that happens is really under his control and he needs to accept the fate that has been created for him. Both of them are hurting and he can’t do anything about that.

=============

 

Bobby cries until he falls asleep in the studio. The next morning when the other members come in they see Bobby lying on the floor with his face turning pale. They are getting worry and luckily Hanbin hasn’t come home yet. Jinhwan asks for Yunhyeong to bring Bobby to the practice room and lie him down on the couch.

After a few hours Bobby awake and he feels his head hurting like he has just crashed onto a concrete stone. He recalls back on what happened to him last night. But then his heart feels so much pain and he starts to cry again. Jinhwan enters the room and he is shock to see Bobby crying with his hands wrapping his legs pulling them closer to his chest. He knows that Bobby is hurting as much as Hanbin is or maybe more. He sits beside the younger and pulls him in his embrace.

“Shhhhh. Everything will be okay. Don’t cry.” Jinhwan hopes that Bobby will stop crying but the latter doesn’t show any sign to stop. They stay still like that for minute with a pair of eyes filled with questions watching them in silence.

“Bobby, you look pale. We should go to the hospital.” Said Jinhwan.

“No hyung. Just give me the medicine I’ll be alright.” Bobby says while ruffling his already messy hair.

“Bobby-ah, don’t be like this. You might get worse. Let’s go to the hospital.” Jinhwan adds. He is sounding much worry than before.

“Hyung please! It’s already worsen just please pass me that ing medicine!” Bobby shouts to Jinhwan because he’s too annoyed hearing hospital word. His chest feels so heavy when people keep on asking for him to go to the hospital.

Bobby realizes that Jinhwan doesn’t move an inch and he feels sorry for shouting at the older. He shouldn’t have done this to his hyung; Jinhwan who has always taken a good care of him and always be by his side. But he makes him hurts by shouting at him just because he’s asking for him to go to the hospital. Screw you Bobby. That’s what Bobby thoughts about himself.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you. I’m so sorry.” Bobby looks at Jinhwan’s eyes. There are tears pooling around his little hyung’s eyes. “Shhhh~ hyung no. Don’t cry. I’m really sorry. I’ll be okay when I eat the medicine. Just don’t ask me to go to hospital. I don’t like it. Please~” He begs at Jinhwan as he hugs his small frame in his hold.

Jinhwan is still not moving at all and the tears slowly trickling down his face. He can’t see Bobby like this. He wants Bobby who’s full of energy and always being a mood-maker in the group. “Don’t raise your voice to me again. I’m just worried about you.” He said with his little sobs escaping his mouth.

“Arasso hyung. I won’t do that again. I’m sorry.” Bobby wipes the tears and smile to Jinhwan. He hopes this smile can assure his hyung from worrying too much about him.

“Here’s your medicine. Eat this and then we will have our breakfast. You haven’t eaten anything since last night. If you look at yourself in the mirror you might have a heart attack.” Jinhwan passes the bottle to Bobby. The tone of his voice sounds like teasing and it lightens up the air.

“Hahaha~ but you didn’t seem to have a heart attack after seeing me. So I guess I’m still charming, right?” Bobby laughs watching his hyung. Jinhwan feels a little bit blushed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter