3/5

A Goodbye Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

guess who's back? sorry for the late update guys. (^_^)"

After countless concerts and interviews they have, iKON finally get a free time for the day to themselves, except for Hanbin and Bobby. As the others are spending their own time outside, Hanbin is still locking himself up in his room for the whole day while Bobby stays at the studio. The latter makes excuses such as finishing his songs but the truth is that he is trying to avoid Hanbin. In which without him knowing it, everyone knows about that.

They’re not stupid at all to even guess that something must have happened between the two until they are not talking to each other anymore. Not to add with Bobby’s changing of behaviour and his coldness to the leader these past few days that is making the other members asking each other of the peculiar crisis between the two. But sadly, no one could answer that.

“Yah Chanu, don’t you think that Bobby is like hiding something from us? Did you notice anything that happens to him?” Asked Yunhyeong to the maknae. But literally, everyone doesn’t know anything about it.

“How should I know about that, hyung. It’s not like Bobby hyung would tell me anything about his problems.” The maknae answers back with a slight annoyance in his orbs. But Yunhyeong let it goes past. He is well aware of everyone’s annoyance with the subject.

“He looks so pale nowadays and I bet that something bad might have happened to him.” Jinan speaks out his suspiciousness about the ‘something’ that is not going on well with the said rapper of the group. Garnering much a disagreement from the other male sitting beside him.

“Hyung~ please don’t start with something that you’re not even sure. Even though I’m not that close to Bobby hyung, I could feel uneasy and sad if you’re saying it like that.” Junhoe states with his concern voice. Wrinkles of worries on his forehead and eyes shine with anxiety.

“But June-ah, I guess what Jinan hyung said might be true. He looks so pale and keeps coughing a lot lately. His drastic changes might be because of something. We need to find out or we could just wait until Bobby hyung talks to us. But I bet he will never talk to us and he’s going through all this alone.” Donghyuk who’s sitting silently after a while finally speaks up. And everyone is agreeing with him.

The sole reason is because Donghyuk is the only one that knows the members too well. If anything strange happens between them, he would be the first one to figure it out but not voicing it out himself. He would wait until the other members start to discuss about the subject. Donghyuk doesn’t know how to talk about it at first because he thoughts that they won’t like it if someone’s being nosy about their problems even though he knows s will not think like that.

============

 

Bobby stays at the studio for the whole night to write lyrics but nothing he can think about except only Hanbin. Their last night conversation makes him feel uneasy and guilty. He doesn’t like this situation they are in. He doesn’t like how he is hurting Hanbin. How in pain Hanbin must have felt by his selfish act. He can’t stop thinking about it nor erasing it from playing around in his mind.

It is the sound of his message popping that distracts him from the overthinking. It’s from Doctor Choi and he reminds him about their appointment at 2pm later. He almost forgot about it and thanks God Doctor Choi messages him. Bobby then waits no longer as he sneaks out from the studio, careful enough to make sure no one notices him and grabs a taxi to go to the hospital.

As he arrives at the hospital he waits his turn to be called before he enters Doctor Choi’s room. Taking a sit before the doctor he then patiently yet anxiously with a furious heart waits for the doctor to start talking. “Hi Jiwon-shi. How are you today?” Asked the doctor with a smile and soft affection on his face.

“I’m fine…. I guess?” Jiwon chuckles on his own answer making Doctor Choi to laugh along with him. “Have you eaten the medicine that we give to you?” If the last 2 seconds his face is all smiley and kind, this time it turns serious as he waits for Jiwon to answer.

“Yup. But there’s some skip when I’m too busy with my job. But overall I’m fine.” Jiwon answers him, wholeheartedly believes that he will get an earful for sure from the man but it’s better to just speak the truth rather than telling lies, right? After all, he got no time left to stay anymore. Jiwon watches carefully how the serious face of Doctor Choi slowly turns into a smile although his eyes are showing a deep shade of sadness.

“Don’t do that. It’s not good for your lung. We will give you a new prescription for the next month.” The doctor says as he writes something on the paper before him. From the look on his face, it seems like he has something to talk about but then he’s unsure to speak about it or not. Jiwon notices this so he asks him instead. “Okay. Anything else you want to say?” He waits until the doctor decides to tell him.

“About the surgery, have you think about it?” The question lefts Jiwon in complete silence. Mind sprawling in haste. “You see, the longer time you take, the worse it will be.” He explains with hope that Jiwon might change his mind.

But of course ……. it’s Jiwon. The stubborn boy who doesn’t think about himself. “I’m not going to change my mind and even if I do the surgery, it will be no different. Worse? It does already worsen and the worst thing sometimes never can be fixed. And you know about that. Am I right doc?”

Yes. Doctor Choi surely knows that even though he did the surgery his condition would only fall on 50/50 for success and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter