〇 || zero

Fade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- the first shade
prussian blue
-✿-
21st February, 2015

The smell of orange pigmented leaves filled the air as the crisp scent mixed with the cool autumn breezes. The night sky was stained with speckles of white dots that contrasted with the magnificent shades of dark purple and blue. Silence filled the night with gentle breezes, along with the soft sound of violin music that was a compliment from my downstairs neighbour who always played their music a touch too loud.

I leaned against the railway and continued to admire the night sky. It was a night full of mystery and wonder - streaks of dark grey clouds clustered the sky, filling the gaps that the white speckles left untouched.

My eyes fixed on one particular cloud, watching it as it drifted along.

The autumn season had barely arrived but every part of Seoul was covered in wrinkled, leaves and fallen flowers. Bold, bright colours faded at sight and was replaced with hues warm and gentle.

My hair trickled down my back as some strands were lifted in the air by the gentle breezes. The cold, metallic railway of the balcony created faint squeaks as my fingers curled around it.

Yet another day I was home alone; on the corner of the dining table was two notes of money that was enough for take-away food and a piece of paper explaining that my mother was out dinning with her new boyfriend. It wasn't u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter