Officialy married.

I am a Mother!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV.

I cant seem to keep still. I was now on my way to Jung Corp, where the registration will be. My friends were also with me in the limo but that didnt help me calm my nerves.

Why i am nervous?, well i am getting married to my Ex-girlfriend who absoloutely hates me. Also i have no feelings for her. Gosh my life is a living hell.

I sigh once again. Some one rubbed my bare shoulder. I turned, it was Nickhun my boyfriend giving me his boyish smile which somehow seemed to calm me down.

"Dont worry fany~ah, you look drop dead gorgeous." I unconciously blushed at that.

"You know fany, i still dont agree with you marrying Jessica." Sunny said. She was wearing a blue short dress. Which was flared at the waist. Her red hair complementing it well.

I sighed again. Sunny had disagreed with this marriage as soon as she heard about it.

"Don't talk rubbish Sunny. I think this is all for the better. I think this is Fany's destiny." Taeyeon Sunny's girlfriend said. She was wearing a black short dress. Which had see through long sleeves. Her short blonde hair set down.

Destiny my . If it's something i totally dont believe is my destiny, which is so so screwed up.

Taeyeon had been really happy as soon as Jessica appeared. And i knew why, it was simple, she missed her best friend who is more than willing to cut her head off if given the chance.

"Guys guys, just let fany do what she want's. Fany just remember we are there for you if you want us." Yuri said throwing her hand over Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun gave me a awkward smile.

I knew that Seo baby was hurt alot by Jessica's return. Back in high school Jessica and Seohyun were very close. Jessica treated her like a child, she cared for her alot.

But now Jessica didnt even give a second glance to her.

"Thanks for everything guy's. Let's just hope everything ends up fine." I end up fine.

After that i leaned my head on Nick's shoulder and dozed off. The limo was comfortable.

After a few minutes.

Authour's POV.

"We are here." The driver announced. Tiffany had been making a huge mess trying to check if she looked good enough.

"For the hundreth time Tiffany! You look fine." Sunny screamed having enough with holding the mirror for Tiffany.

"No your lying. Seo baby tell me how i look?." Tiffany only trusted Seohyun with unbiased consent.

"You look fine unnie. But we bettee go now, we are already twenty minutes late."

"Oh !". They all gasped and soon got out of the limo.

Every passer by in front of the Jung Corp was stunned at the beautiful ladies and the handsome gentle man.

What made them speechless was the young dark haired lady wearing a light pink dress. It hugged her curves perfectly. And her 9'inch hot pink pumps made her look more elegant.

Her dark black hair the colour on black ink was down cascading down her left shoulder in perfect curles. Her plump lips stained with light pink lipstick and her make up don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter