Meeting her again

I am a Mother!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 03 ~ Meeting Her Again ~

 

The door's to Jung mansion opened. All the maids, butlers workers of the mansion stood in line, ready to greet the young mistress of the mansion.

 Before them stood their Employer, Jung Henry and his wife Jung Boa owners of the mansion. Their youngest daughter Jung krystal stood next to them with a bored expression plastered on her face. She did not wanna be in her sister's welcome party.

The couple wore bright smiles happy to meet there daughter again after so many years. But the smiles were wiped out of their faces when they saw the state their daughter was in. Even krystal was slightly shocked.

"Jessica! Honey your back. Its so good to see you, you look....."

"Sick?." Her youngest daughter helped defining her eldest daughter's appearence.

Jessica stood their like a statue. Her long dark brown hair messy, her face pale, eyes blood shot. She really was not a happy sight. Her shirt was slightly dirty and her blue ripped jeans had dirt marks on her knees like she had knelt down. Her hands clenched into fists.

Her mother tried to give her a hug which was openly ignored and her mother tried to hide her hurt expression with a forced smile. After all she desrved it.

"Father, i need to talk to you." Her ice cold onyx orbs pierced right in her father light brown ones.

There was no expression on her face.

Her father sighed. "At least greet your mother Jessica. She had made a huge buffet for you. She is very happy that your here and so is your sister."

Jessica ignored her father and the big smile her mother was trying to give her.

"I have no time for that. Ill be in your study, i have important matters to talk with you."

"Thats right ignore us. Mom i dont wanna entertain my for a big sister. I am going to the company." Krystal said and kissed her mother's cheek then left for work.

Jessica smirked and walked to her father's study. Henry looked at his wife and saw her hastily wiping her tears and sighed again. He knew that this was gonna happen.

 

"So Jessica, what did you wanna talk about.?" Henry asked looking at his daugher who was looking back at him with cold eyes.

"Quit with the act dad. You know what i am talking about. You know about the kids dont you?." Jessica hissed. She knew that her father knew everything about her. And that he had been planning well and that she had just fallen into his trap.

"I do. And i also know that you need my help. So what is it?."

"I want to adopt the three kids. And i want it to be done as soon as possible." Jessica didnt ask, she commanded.

"Well honey there's a slight problem there. No matter how rich we are, if you needed to adopt someone, you have to show the human rights and the authourities that you can take care of them. Now everyone knows about you here and they all know that your not the friendliest person on the list. Also you have been taking drugs. Not to mention that your still single and only mere 26 years old. That gives all the reasons to not allow you to adopt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter