Walking Down to Past

Insolent Heart

Hi!!!!! All...it's been long since I update. But original I thought of giving up the story but since I had two subscribers  (A/N: which means so so so much to me) and comments ( I was so damn happy ) which I didn't expect . I really didn't thought someone will read this...So thank you so much. Love you guys and the silent readers too. But I appreciate if u can atleast put a one comment if I made mistakes or anything .And please note that this a short chapter. I'll try to update a long chapter next time okay. 

So this chapter is dedicated to Hunme94 and Get it free for being so kind enough to subscribe n comment.  

 "Huaaah " I yawned rubbing my eyes and stretching a bit afterwards. I just woke up from a good sleep which I couldn't take in years. I slowly look around my surrounding to remember where I was." Ok, I am still at school but I can't see anyone in the class."   I looked at the clock and goddamit , I even slept after school. But I didn't hear that stupid bell ringing , aish!! Now I have to run to my part time job. Great !!! I am really loving my night job for messing with me. I grab my backpack and ran faster as I could.

I entered a cafe, that welcomed me with familiar smells of coffee . I immediately relax letting my beating heart relax after the long run. I then hurriedly get back to the back room to change so I can start working , wishing I was not late again .

After changing I kinda tiptoed to the cashier.              " 3 min late !" I turned around to see a beautiful lady with a Jean and white blouse. Her perfect straight hair was tied to a messy bun today which leave some bangs to cover her eyes. She has crossed her arms with a cute frown on the face.

" I am sorry bomi noona.. I over slept " I said with the best apologising look that I could plaster in my face.

" I'm not gonna forgive you next time, got it? " She said with a playful smile. I nodded my head.

I smiled at her retrieving figure with a smile getting back to work. She was like a sister I never had. She offered me this job with the highest payments which I am so great full. And she even allow me to work on only Mondays,  Wednesday and Friday.  I have no words to thank her.

" Noona, I am going. " I said while getting my stuffs. "Don't be late next time. Be careful on your way back home. Tell me if you want anything" She said while waving at me. I smiled and waved back at her.

It take more than 15 min to reach my home. Eventhough I can take a bus which is only 10 min ride, I hate riding. I like the cold breezing wind that touch my skin giving shiver down to my spine. I like how it pass me . I love how it smells . I love how it sounded when it pass my ears cooling my inside , calming me. Letting me enjoy the moment for once forgetting everything. The same wind which helped me 3 years ago. So I love cold whether and wind, they are like a medicine to my broken heart, messed up mind allowing to heal slowly.

I came home , unlocking the door I was welcomed with familiar loneliness and only the quietness.  I slowly walked to my room and went straight to have a bath. After refreshing my self I went to bed early with a smile tugging my lips. "Its Tuesday hyung um coming to see you." I muttered to myself drifting back to sleep.

 

I know it's so short , but I promise I'll update next time with the longest chapter which will take the whole day to read. Till then bye! Lv u all. Plz comment subscribe up vote which means so much to me . Cya again 💕