Curiosity

Insolent Heart

3rd person pov 

"HEY!!!! GUYS!! Let's go to the tuck to grab something. Chanyeol shouted to his rest of the 11 friends entering the room.

"FOOOOD " Sehun and Tao both yelled at the same time while the rest of the members having a hard time covering their ears.  

"Geeez !! What the hell dude.We are not deaf so don't SHOUT LIKE THAT!!! " Jongdae yelled back.  This time Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao covered their ears . 

Glaring at the members childish behaviour Kris spoke up. "I don't want to. you guys go. I'm getting sick of hearing squealings of the Makeup *oes." He stated with a irritated look. 

Sehun looked at Kris evil smirk can be seen in his lips.

" Maybe their voices are not beautiful as Suho hyung but still we need to eat hyung.  " Sehun playfully stated while standing up with Tao.

 Kris sent him a death glare while Suho was shifting uncomfortably in his seat next to Kris. 

Well , if you are thinking why they like this.Its because Kris accidently slip his biggest secret in the world, of having a secret crush on Suho. Though Suho wasn't there, it was obvious that they both are head over heal for each other but doesn't like to admit. So you know how maknae s are, pure evil.

" Okay Hyungs tell me who is coming.?"

Rest raised their hands except Kris and Jogin. 

Tao walked towards Kris glancing at Jogin. " Please hyung, please please please. " He started to whine like a kid with a pouty face. 

Kris gave 'a I'm not falling for that look' face and closed his eyes.

Sehun walked towards Tao and put his hand on his shoulder ,looking at  Kris. 

" Suho hyung, tell him to come with us. I know he will come if you tell him. " Sehun helped Tao smirking at Kris. Kris eyes shot up ,he was digging daggers at the maknae and mentally cursing while Suho's face heated up completely red. 

Sighing in defeat Kris stand up from his seat and walked out of the room without uttering a word . Sehun and Tao high-five each other with a wining smirk on their faces.  And others also went out to join with Kris. 

Only Luhan and Jogin remain in the room with complete silence. Luhan looked at Jogin. He stand up from his seat and walked towards Jogin ,removing his headset he sat near him.

Jogin was startled first his face gave a annoyed look but seeing his hyung smiling face he relaxed immediately.

" What is it hyung?? " Jogin asked while sitting on the couch.

" We're going to eat. Let's go.  Others are waiting outside for us "

They both joined the rest who was waiting for them near the door.  

Why a room?? You may ask.  Being so rich and powerful buisness man's son which can buy the school in any minute is the reason to have a whole empty room consists with every facility only to themselves. No one dared to question  them even they stayed the whole school time in the room no one questioned. But still they didn't mind to break them too.

 Being a gang leader isn't an easy task.  Eventhough Jogin didn't like the fact he knew he had to do it; being a son of the biggest business man in Seoul and the hidden secret of being the next leader of the recently popular most fearful mafia group, he had to do it. 

At such a young age his shoulder was weighted with many burden responsibilities. He had to lead his gang, protect his region and members holding their power to make sure other mafia gangs never come close to them. He had to do  without mixing his school life and his business life without letting the world know about his hidden true life of being a killing machine in his life. 

He and s all were same.  In school they are kingkas who where handsome brilliant sporty boys while outside the school cold killing machines with no mercy at all. Anyone will fear the vibe they gave off when they entered the fights.

So of course with all the burden responsibilities they have a sweet way of releasing stress.  As a result they eventually become players as girls call them.  Come on, how can they say no when girls throw themselves at their feet like ***ches. 

Can't blame them though; having God like faces and body which any one willing to worship them is a God given gift. Anyone will fall for them in one look.  It's like a bomb as soon  as it hit the ground it bast. When they look at you bam it's over. 

They went to their apsidal table ignoring the squeals they get.  The table was empty, no one dared to touch the table. It was like reserved for them. Why? Because no one wanted to mess with them and willing to put their life in living hell.  

" What you wanna eat??" Xiumin interject after they sat down. 

It is kind of big oval table while Jogin sat on a side where he can see everyone. On right it was Kris , next to him was Suho.  In his left it was Luhan and next to him was Chen then Sehun and Tao.  And Chanyeol and Baekhyun was on their own world didn't even hear others talking.

Soon after the question was interject. 

" Bubble tea. ....Gucci...." Sehun and Tao both exclaimed. 

" Don't be stupid and grab them later. " Chen retorts while rolling his eyes and turn to look  at Jogin. 

" Boss Ka. ...... Ouch !!!!" Chen glared at Luhan while rubbing his head.  

" What's that for??" He asked still glaring at Luhan in return he was given a lot more hard glare from Luhan. Then he understood. 

" Oh!  Sorry " Chen shot an apologising look and looked at Jogin. 

Jogin was engulf in his own thoughts and he didn't even see the chaos in the table. 

" Why?? I still don't understand. it's been so long 8 years,  ing 8 years still he can't get out of it. I don't understand him. " 

Jogin pushed his thoughts behind and looked up at his fellow members only to see all of them are staring at him. 

" What???" With a raised eyebrow he looked at each one of them.  

" Umm mm. ..." most of them immediately looked away muttering incoherent words , shifting uncomfortably in their seats.

Some cough awkwardly and smile at him. 

" If I explained the situation -" Kris raised his voice, all the eyes 22 eyes were on him. " - while you were engulf in your thoughts, everyone was gawking at you like they looking at a    ." Kris finished his so called explanation only to earn a soft smack from Suho and dramatic gaps from the rest. 

" What? I was just being honest. " He reasoned out looking at Suho who was rolling his eyes in an exasperated manner. 

Jogin just ignored the bickering of s. In other times he would have helped Kris with his word fight but now he was has lot in his head which he needed to find out answers.

After the bell rang they all stand up to go back to their classes.  Again whispers squeals can be heard. 

Jogin growl in frustration, annoyed at the fangirl's ing high pitch shouts which was not helping him now at all.  To get rid of them he quicken his pace while the rest of the members followed him.

Jogin walking down the hallway with an air of superiority kept an impassive blank face as he regarded the drooling fan girls. Jogin was the far most wanted guy from his group. His six pack and firmly scalped biceps were a simple complement for his nicely chiseled tan chest. His hair was messily spiked yet looking in a way neat.  His brown piercing eyes seemed to look through you.  

His group was the hottest yet most dangerous gang holding it through air who walked in to the wealthiest and most prestigious school in the country.  The gang wore the same uniform but unlike the all students, their sleeves are rolled up to the elbow and some buttons left undone so it showed the muscle tops they wore underneath and all wore black leather fingerless gloves.  They never give a glance at the navy jacket with the school crest in it that the other students had to wear on top of their white shirt.  

No one questioned them for their outfit not even the principal nor teachers .  They knew they had to stay away unless they wanted to loose their job.  While they walking down everyone stopped their work to stare at them.  Giggling  and random comments not an exception.  

" God they are so hot! "  "Oh God!  Wish he is mine."   

Fangirls were too clingy and full of make up ; girls like them simply never appeal to Jogin.

 But some of the others walked beside him with totally opposite approach to the gawking girls.  They would smile their so precious charming smiles and wink seductively to some random girls of high ranks to see their so called composed self melting at their feet. They never were the type to stay with one girl for long, every girl knew that fact well yet they become attached with the hopes of being the one to change their ways like in the fictions following them , too sad.  

Jogin wasn't the type to pay attention to anyone, he knew no one went without at least glancing once at them but yet his eyes caught a retreating figure ; he was curious.  

His eyes not daring to take off from the figure just to catch a glimpse of the owner.  When he saw she sit down near the window , he got the perfect chance to look at her.

 What he saw was surprising to him. A blank face of a girl almost expressing nothing at all which reminds of him.  Yet a pretty face than the makeup *oes which follows him day and night. 

Hair pulled in to a ponytail ; bangs covering little bit of her eyes.  She is beautiful indeed even with the cold face. 

" What?  Why am I looking at her? just stop your **cked up thoughts Jogin thinking about a girl. You are not the type to say pretty to a damn girl. "  

He was about to take eyes off her but in a matter of second they made eye contact.  His breath hitched for a while.  Her eyes were beautiful hazel but piercing determination was darting in them. 

He was confused.  He just had a feeling to look at her more but much to his disappoint she looked away, rolling her eyes and stuck her head between her hands on the desk.  

" Seems like it's time for cold prince's heart to finally melt." Luhan the first one to caught Jogin's stare smiled muttering to himself. 

" Hyungs I'm going in. Catch ya later. " Sehun gestured his signature salute and entered the class room. 

Jogin who looked at him from the corner of his eyes,  smirked with a knowing look.

" She is in the same class with him. Let's see who's that pretty girl. Shall we? May be it's my turn to have some fun." He looked at the mystery girl who gave him unusual feeling with the smirk still plastered on his face.

Little did he know 6 eyes were looking at him with hatred eyes with a knowing smirk on their faces. 

 

Hi GUYS !!!!! I hope you liked it. Its my 1st chapter..

How was it let me know. And aren't you curious about the 6 eyes? hahaha wait and see to find out.

Up vote subscribe AAnd comment. I appreciate your thoughts so I can keep in touch with you guys. 

So c ya on next chapter till then..... BYE!!! ❤