612

Always Be Here

After performing on K-Friend concert, Kyungsoo and the rest of exo members went to a restaurant near their hotel. Some members felt tired and the mood was not that good, but today is Minseok’s birthday and they can’t miss to celebrate it.

‘You guys can drink as much as you want till you drunk, since we’ve got no schedule for tomorrow. Also, of course because today is Minseok’s birthday. Happy 27th birthday to our Minseok!’ Manager hyung trying to level up the mood. Sehun asked manager hyung to take a photo of the members so he can post it on his SNS. They were happily raising their beer bottles and glasses of orange juice.

"Kyungsoo-yah, what happened? You drink quite a lot today." Chanyeol approached Kyungsoo who gradually lost his senses.

"Nothing. I’m just tired and feel like drunk tonight." Kyungsoo answered lazily.

"Well, yeah, we were gone along the way from Seoul to Shanghai today and performing without resting. Usually you’re not even emptied a bottle soju, but it’s your third bottle already. You don’t even know your alcohol tolerance right?"

"Yeah. I’m kind of curious of my alcohol tolerance, beside its beer not soju. I hate soju. I hate you." Kyungsoo’s speech is little slurred.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo-yah." Chanyeol grinned mischievously. "Just drink all you want. I’m going to carry you to our room if you’re passed out." Chanyeol said while drinking his orange juice.

After spending 2 hours drinking at that restaurant, manager hyung and the rest of Exo members had already gone to their hotel while Chanyeol is still sitting beside Kyungsoo who lied his head down on the table. He nudged at Kyungsoo trying to wake him up so they can leave, but the only response he got was a murmuring sound from Kyungsoo. It appeared that Kyungsoo was unconscious from drinking too much. Being a softhearted boy he is Chanyeol had no heart to disturb and wake Kyungsoo up, knowing that the smaller boy had stressful and tiring days these days. He decided to carry Kyungsoo on his back even though he felt tired himself. Fortunately, the hotel was so close so he didn’t have to walk that long.

When they finally reached the hotel, Sehun was waiting for them in the lobby worriedly. Sometimes Sehun acts like he was Chanyeol’s and Kyungsoo’s mother, as the three of them are the closest among the members, they treat each other like a real family.

"Where have you been, Hyung? What took you so long? I can’t sleep because both of you haven’t come back to your room and didn’t answer my calls." Sehun said sleepily.

"So sorry Sehun-ah, I was trying to wake him up, but then he was too drunk too got up." Chanyeol felt sorry for making the youngest worry.

"It’s okay, now that you have come back, I finally can sleep. Good night, Hyung." Sehun yawned.

"Good night, Sehun-ah. Sweet dreams." Chanyeol said as he saw Sehun entered the room next to his.

Chanyeol laid Kyungsoo gently on their bed. He took of Kyungsoo’s trousers so the smaller could sleep comfortably with his shorts. After taking care of Kyungsoo, he took a quick bath, and then put on a comfortable shirt and sweatpants, and then he lied down next to Kyungsoo. When he’s about to sleep, he heard Kyungsoo sleep talking or mumbling, to be exact, with a visible frown on his handsome face. Chanyeol wanted to comfort the smaller but he didn’t know what to do, so he caressed Kyungsoo’s head, and started to give light kisses on Kyungsoo’s face. Kyungsoo relaxed a bit but Chanyeol didn’t stop his action, he keep on kissing Kyungsoo’s face and he peck Kyungsoo’s lips for a countless time until he fallen asleep.

When morning comes, Kyungsoo was the first to open his eyes and see a beautiful face before his eyes. His head felt heavy so he stayed still in that position. He knew he was such a burden for Chanyeol last night. He was sorry and thankful for having a caring person as Chanyeol in his life. He leaned his face closer to Chanyeol’s and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for always be here for me." Kyungsoo whispered against Chanyeol’s lips before he kissed the taller boy again.