Let me be the one

Forgive me

I couldnt face my hyung after that, it was just too much for me to handle and i didnt even have any tears left from all the crying that i had done. 

All the hyungs knew that something had changed but had decided to leave me alone and not ask any questions, however the bullying with their makne continued the only difference was that jackson hyung wouldnt be there to defend me.

There was one particular hyung who changed with me which surprised me a lot since he was is the one that loved getting me annoyed among the other members.

"Yugyeom~" i look up from my plate to see my hyung junior sticking two carrots up on top of his head and i couldnt help but smile, "aha! i finally made you smile after 2 weeks!" 

"Hyung why are you being all nice to me all of a sudden huh?" He looks at me and smiles.

"Well sometimes when you really love someone you are willing to do anything for them in order for them to be happy." 

I look at him confused, did my hyung love me? "H-hyung, what do you mean..." 

A sigh escaped his lips, "i know how you feel for jackson...but i overheard when he rejected your confession so i decided that it was my chance and that i would do anything in order to make you love me." 

I look down at my food and poke around the food, "but hyung, then why did you bully me all this time?.." This time a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Because i love seeing a manly yet defenseless yugyeom who gets mad at his hyung... You look so cute when you are mad." I pout at this and cross my arms, "you see! So cute!" I roll my eyes, this hyung is so imature.

"But anyway on a serious talk, i really want you to be my boyfriend yugyeom." 

"Hyung, you know i love jackson hyung even though he rejected me..." 

"I know." 

"Then why wont you just give up on me already..."

"Because im not giving up on the person that i fell in love with since day 1." 

"Hyung..." 

He holds my hand but i have no desire to pull my hand away from his so i leave it there.

"Please yugyeom, Dont reject my confession, instead let me make you fall in love with me slowly each day. Yugyeom... Let me show you my love for you." 

I dont know how to answer, there are so many emotions that i am not even thinking when i nod my head and he smiles at me only for me to return his smile back.

"Yugyeom..."

"Yes hyung?"

And with that he slowly leans in and soft lips are pressed against mine and i quickly miss the feeling when he sits down and looks at me with a smiling expression, 

"Let me be the one~"