I'm sorry

Forgive me

Yugyeom was so used to having his hyungs play and joke around with him but there was this one hyung in particular that would always make yugyeom lose his patience.

"Yugyeom hurry up or we will leave you!" Yugyeom felt a hard pain in his bottom and turned to the side to see that it was his hyung junior with a smirk on his face.

"Junior leave the makne alone! we have a busy schedule today now lets go!" Jackson was yugeom's favorite hyung, he would always defend him against the other hyungs when they were bothering him and he even learned to love him as more than just his hyung.

"Come on yugyeom lets go~" the rush of happiness that the makne felt was something that he couldn't describe, at that moment he didnt care about anything except the fact that his favorite hyung had helped him once again


It was the second time that junior hit yugyeom that night during their concert and yugyeom decided that he would have to defend himself from his hyung without jackson's help however as soon as he was about to push junior away a hand took his.

"Yah yugyeom! Don't bother i'll fix this go talk to some fans instead."

Jackson hyung was the only one to defend him, and because of it strong feelings grew inside of him for his hyung..
Tonight will be the night that he would confess his feelings towards him.

(Got7 dorm, yugyeom p.o.v) 

Everyone was tired after the concert, most of the members went to bed while others took a quick shower. I however, decided to wait for my hyung to finish his shower so that i could talk to him. Well, not exactly talk but instead confess to him how i feel.

Everyone knew that jackson was like this with everyone but i know its different with me and today is the day that i would decide to tell my hyung my feelings~ 

I decide to take a sit on the couch and wait for him but somehow i end up sleeping and fall into a deep dream~ jackson is there however he is far, very far away from me but when i scream his name out he turns and smiles at me and i quickly run towards him it felt like an eternity but i finally make it to where he is and i smile at him back and i suddenly kiss him, and the kiss felt so real that i dont believe its a dream~ 

"YAH! YUGYEOM!" 

I quickly get up the couch and look around at my surroundings only to see junior infront of me and i quickly role my eyes (well thanks for ruining my beautiful dream hyung!) 

"What!" I quickly look at him and i can tell he is nervous, "hyung, are you okay?" 

He looks up at me and nods, "y-yes, um its late you should go to b-bed now." I nod back at him but i am confused,  why did he kept touching his lips while talking to me? 

Before i could get deeper into my thoughts jackson comes out of the shower and it is now or never so i make my way to him.

"Oh hey makne, why are you still up huh?" I give him a sleepy shrug with a smile plastered on my face.

"I decided to wait for hyung so i could tell him something." He puts his hand on his neck and stretches a little before he nods me to go on.

"Hyung, i-" i stop my sentence and look up at him only to see that he has an eyebrow raised and i know thats the clue for me to go on.

"Hyung, i- i L-Love you....... I love you hyung." I look up at him and see that his eyes are wide open.

"Yugyeom... You are a great makne and a good friend but... Thats the only way that i feel towards you... Just a good friendship between us." I can feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"But hyung! I really love you!" 

"YAH! YUGYEOM!" I look at my hyung with a shocked expression, this was the first time he ever screamed at me this loud and i didnt know how to respond-"listen yugyeom, i didnt mean to scream at you but i know that you have no clue what you feel for me okay? But for me, i just feel a great friend love towards you i'm sorry." 

I just stand there alone with tears running down my face, how can it be possible that the person that has helped me not get hurt is the one that has hurt me the most in only one try?