Jimin

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: First things first, I appreciate the love this story gets from all of you! That's why I decided to upload the next chapter this early.

As you probably already noticed, my chapters tend to be a little bit shorter than most of you are used too but that's because I'll switch between Jungkook's and Jimin's (and if you'd like, also Tae's and Jin's) perspective and so I always want to portray the suiting situations within each character's view. That's also one of the reasons, why I decided to rename the first chapter - the chapters are now going to be named after the person, in which's view the section is written.

And again, thank you for reading!

P.S: For those who want to know, the song Jimin is dancing to in the end is Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love. I listened to it, while writing this chapter so to get the vibe of chapter you should probably listen to it too. :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

11.36

The chirping of birds and the bright sunrays sneaking through the holes of the blinds woke Jimin up on this peaceful autumn day. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in his bed, trying to figure out what the time was. Jimin opened his eyes and within the milliseconds of this movement, his heart started racing and suddenly Jimin nearly drowned in a storm of emotions which certainly weren't his. It didn't take him long to figure what was happening. Destiny had found him. His soulmate.

Strength. Confidence. Worry. Curiosity. He tried to in all the feelings his soulmate conveyed, and with every second that passed, Jimin fell more and more in love with this human, whose emotions were so strong and pure that he feared they would overstrain him.

"Don't panic.", Jimin said, more to himself than to anyone else. He took a deep breath. When Yoongi had told him, how stunning this connection felt, Jimin hadn't believed him at all. But he truly was right, never ever had Jimin experienced something as beautiful as this feeling.

12.02

In the meantime, Jimin had gotten up and dressed casually. Since today he didn't have Uni, waking up late wasn't a problem for him. The storm of feelings had calmed down, nevertheless the strong bond was still palpable. He didn't have to concentrate to feel the other's excitement and bliss. Jimin nipped on his coffee. In about an hour, he would head out to meet up with Seokjin. Weird, Jimin thought. How could he continue living his everyday life, when somewhere out there his soulmate finally waited for him. At last. After five years, he, Park Jimin, had a connection to his soulmate. He. Park Jimin. Who had had a very decent love life without a soulmate.

One can't blame Jimin, for losing hope. When he turned 18, he wasn't bothered by not feeling any connection to his soulmate. A lot of his friends did not feel it either, on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter