Awful Champagne (But Handsome Guy)

Awful Champagne (But Handsome Guy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Awful Champagne (But Handsome Guy)

Author: AnnoNiji

Couple: KimNam

Length: 1712 words

 

 

It's okay, Taehyun. You're all fine. There's nothing wrong. You may be completely alone at this wedding party, but it doesn't mean you need to be sad about it. There's no reason to be sad, look, everyone is smiling, dancing, the bride looks really sweet in her white wedding dress, and her now freshly new husband stares at her with so much love, the buffet is awesome with loads of yummy meals, the champagne is the best you've ever drank...

 

Who am I ing kidding and why do I even talk to myself in my head. I am that desperate, right? What I just thought isn't even true, holy . The bride's dress makes her look even smaller than she already is – what the hell, she wanted to look like a Lilliputian the day of her wedding or what? Oh my god, and her husband doesn't even try to be discreet while checking on every girl's . Ew. Disgusting. Just like this champagne – it's not a real champagne for sure, it doesn't taste like the few I've already tried before. There's nothing to make up for anything – and if even the alcohol isn't good, how am I gonna survive through all the party?

 

I should have stayed at Seungyoon's studio instead, I would have been able to hear the new song he has written. I would even bare his endless nagging – everything but to be here. I am bored to no end and the music isn't good enough to lose my mind in it. And, well, we're not at the club. No one would leave my y person if they all see me dancing, and I like to have my proper space around me. No stranger in the designated perimeter, thank you very much.

 

I think I can escape through the garden. They are ing trying to kill us here by poisoning us with that food. Can't they have mercy for my delicate mouth? There's too much salt. Bwah. And I almost ate a sea food cake. Why don't they make little cartons with the ingredients stated on it?! If I die the day of this wedding, I'll hunt the newlyweds until their death, I swear! Dying here isn't y at all, and I, Nam Taehyun, need a y ending, and everyone will cry my loss. That's how it's supposed to happen, ok. But not right now, though. After this party – I'm still figuring how I can leave – Mino talked about trying this new videogame and he bet I couldn't beat him to it. Nam Taehyun doesn't lose, you should know that, and I need to remind it to Mino.

 

Maybe I can lock myself in the toilets until it's over. I know it but I really can't go now because – okay – my mom is here as well and it's one of her good friend's daughter that has her wedding today so I was dragged along without a choice. If I'm not here to congratulate the newlyweds or to say goodbye, then it will be the end of my life, because my mom doesn't laugh with that kind of courtesy thing. And I'm not stupid enough to give my mom a reason to be mad.

 

Yurk, that champagne is really awful...

 

“Oh my gooooOOOOooooOOOood I LOVE your haircut!”

 

WHO the HELL is SCREAMING to ME like THAT – oh – WAIT MOM HELP ME!

 

“It is so old but at the same time so trendy on you!”

 

That's it. I think god wanted to punish me because I didn't take good care of Haute when Seunghoon asked me to. A bridesmaid is currently gripping my arm with so much force and she literaly exploses my poor ears with her ing screams.

 

“Middle parted hair guy, you cutie!”

 

Do I have to precise she's ing drunk?

 

“Plus you're blond– is it a coloration?”

 

Of course it's not a coloration, I am a Korean born with blond hair– OF COURSE IT IS YOU ! And it ing cost a lot and I need to carefully take care of it – not like with Haute – wait I rumble too much.

 

“Can you please stop to pound my arm?” I ask through my teeth – don't show too much that you're annoyed. It will be okay. It's nothing. But she ignores me, that .

“Are you... single?” the bridesmaid asks me, looking at me from under his eyelashes – honey, you failed your eye shadow.

 

What did I do to deserve a total stranger – and drunk! – to slap me into the face with that painful reminder that – yes – ok – that's it – I may be perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter