---haters go hate

╪⌠Mysteries of Valzia High⌡╪ ---apply now!

haters go hate
Chapter One

LAST TIME ON MYSTERIES OF VALZIA HIGH...

"HE STARTED IT!" The Ordinaire pointed to the other guy, making the dude annoyed.

tumblr_myef1rwnEd1swi9bzo1_250.gif

"Saranghae."

tumblr_n5vvkmaGlX1sq04vgo2_250.gif

Later that evening, everyone was once again gathered at the ceremony hall for the continuation. A mysterious girl was seen and it cannot be confirmed who she was, but she is in fact, a Special.

tumblr_numhow5Dd41ry63cfo5_400.gif

Who could she be? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The headmaster was seen interrogating the two students who were fighting. Herrianne immediately dashed to get near them because she thinks she knows one of the two students.

"Jongsuk? Again?" Herrianne thought in her mind then she saw Luniel getting in front of the crowd.



"Noona! Why didn't you wait for me? What? Did he?" Vernon, Herrianne's younger brother was panting but now wore a worried expression as he looked at the situation.

"Wait. I forgot! Where's oppa?I had to run and see the problem and I told him to wait for me." Herrianne looked around for a sign of a person she's finding then to her surprise, he came walking away from the crowd to where Herrianne and Vernon were.

"Rian! I thought you were in the crowd!" Jeonghan said as he walks to the two.



"Ahhh! I told you to stay! Oppa, don't get in trouble like Jongsuk alright?" Herrianne scolded him cutely.



"Don't worry, I won't! Unless if you're in trouble. Let's see. If I have a proper and reasonable excuse to get in trouble... you'll allow me right?" Jeonghan asked her, looking lovingly at the girl.



Herrianne's serious face slowly turns to a smile then she replied. "Oh fine! I guess that's allowed." Her face lights up as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Guys? Hello? I'm here!" Vernon announced his presence as it seems that the couple has forgotten that he was there. The couple just giggled when they looked at him and the boy joined them.

Their laughter was cut short when three girls passed by them. The girls who were Ordinaire's stopped to see the three who were giggling just then.

"So... the genius Herrianne is here laughing with these two when there is a ruckus happening? I don't think I'll neglect this." The 'leader' says as she glares at Herrianne.

"Noona, don't even listen to them." Vernon tries to reassure Herrianne.

The ceremony resumes at night, almost all of the students attended except for a few...

"Oh ho ho, who do we have here, The Mafia Princess herself, aye?" The 'leader' of the Ordinaire 'queens' (delusional person here) signals her girls to circle around Kim Eunjin.

"You're the so-called queen of all queens of the Ordinaires, right?" Eunjin boldly presumes.

"EHHH, you dare talk to Minji like that!?" The other girl was getting annoyed and was only stopped by her fellow Ordinaire.

"Just because you're a heiress of some sh*tty 'mafia' group, you don't act like that, you little--- *laughs* We don't even know if you're really a heiress!" Minji the 'queen' scoffs and glares at Eunjin.

"Don't try me." Eunjin was not impressed, and seems bored even. She has became numb from these types of girls. Childish, childish people.

Now, let us introduce Kim Eunjin!

The "Mafia Princess" as called by the students. Why? She is the heiress of the Kim Corps, the biggest, richest, most successful construction company in the whole land of Korea. She hardly pulls a smile at people, she's seen the worst state of the world, and takes her studies seriously. Although people assume that she only gets good grades because of bribes to her teachers, nuh-uh. It's all Eunjin's hard work and dedication.

(Congratulations to Steph aka chubby_bacon_cheeks!)

Back to the present...

"Omo omo, what have I stumbled upon." Luniel was confused and hides in embarassment, and she has poor sense of direction so she got lost as well.

"Is this some kind of group gathering?" Another girl was confused and attempts to go closer to Luniel.

"Don't try coming near me." Luniel looks at her with an annoyed expression planted on her face.

"Luniel-ssi, thank you for your power of 'stumbling upon' the people we want to find. Good job." Yoongi comes out and pulls a two thumbs up to her.

"Eunjin-ah, what have you gotten yourself in?" Yoongi looks caringly at Eunjin.

"Mian, do I know you?" Eunjin pretends as she doesn't want to drag Yoongi into the mess she's in. She doesn't want rumors to spread around him as well.

"You're doing this again. Stop it. I don't care what rumors they spread, I'm here for you and I don't want you to shoo me away. Not this time, not again." Yoongi was firm.

"ing Specials and their ing love stories. Just great. Hmm..." Minji looks seductively at Yoongi, begins to go closer to him and touches his chest.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" Eunjin was triggered.

Yoongi pushes the girl slightly and takes Eunjin's hand and runs away.

"Yah, why did you leave me!" Luniel follows the two and runs behind them.

"We'll get them someday girls, we will. We will ing steal their precious, they are ours!" Minji shouts and everyone follows.

They went to the Specials room where everyone relevant gathered.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Eunjin points at Luniel.

"Ah deh, I'm Moon Luniel, nice to meet you." Luniel strikes a smile at Eunjin, but Eunjin just nods.

"I'm Choi Herrianne! This is my brother Vernon and over there is Jeonghan." Herrianne proceeds to introduce everyone.

"Yah, you forgot about me. I'm Lee---" Jongsuk was cut short by Luniel and drags him outside. Luniel signals the others that they should follow to let Yoongi and Eunjin talk.

"What were you thinking? You could've been harmed! I was really worried the moment that you were gone." Yoongi was looking caringly at Eunjin, and Eunjin just looked at the floor.

"Mian. I didn't want to bother you with my business." Eunjin coldly said, no feelings can be felt from what she said.

"Don't go without me when it's dangerous business, never. I will never forgive you if you do and you get harmed, arasseo?" Yoongi says. "You know that I love you right?"

"Ne.." Eunjin answers.

"Now where's that smile that I really love seeing but you wouldn't want anyone to seeee~?" Yoongi teases Eunjin a little, Eunjin being thankful to Yoongi tries to smile but jussssst a little.

woah

HIII! Miki ending the author's note, Jiyu wrote the first half and I finished! Did you like the chappie? Say chukahae to Steph unni (chubby_bacon_cheeks)! Congratulations unni! Now who would be chosen next? Subtle subtle and you would need to see the next chapters! <3 Keep the applications coming in, we love you all, see ya! Please pray for me on my science quiz bee ;^;

credits - contradictori