Ignored

Because of You

Because of the incidents that happened between Jieun and Wooyoung, she started to completely ignore him. When she had to go to house anad do the chores, Wooyoung nag her nonstop.

If it was still a few days ago, she would be endlessly wacking him now, but she was now too annoyed with him. Though he was such a jerk, she never knew he could've oordered someone to her.

It disgusted her to just have to be in the same place as him. So she just ignored all his comments and attepmted explanations. She really didn't want to haer about it. The guy clearly said Wooyoung told him to do it. There is no further explanation needed.

Wooyoung has gotten really irritated because of Jieun. Everytime he tried to explain something or try to get her attention, it always end as a failed attempt. He was more angry brcause someone had framed him to Jieun. 

Jieun quickly finished the chores she had to do and attempted to walk past Wooyoung and out of his house, but she was stopped as Wooyoung grabbed onto her wrist. She yanked her hand, tying to free herself from his grasp.

But Wooyoung waas obviousy not going to let her go. He wanted to talk to her aoout it so much. The one thing he hates in this world is being framed. 

Can you please. Just Lsiten to my explanation?

,... Jieun still stood silent, not wanting to tlak to him.

Ill take that as a yes then, and released her hand. When ooyoung  walked past her to go sit on the couch, she walked out of the house. And before Wooyoung could stop her, she slsmmed her door in his face which had probably hit his nose,

. Jieun I thought you were gonna listen to me!!

...........

Im going to wait out here until you coem out.

...........

Aish fine! You wanna see me suffer so badly right? Fien then.Wooyoung took a seat at her doorstep waiting for her to come out any second now. But nope. It never happened.

He sat there for since the afternoon to the next morning dawn. He didn't even get a chance to eat dinner or lunch because of it. He didn't want to miss a chance if Jieun was going to step out of her door. Wooyoung was mentally cursing Jieun for being such a stubborn hardhead. 

Inside the house, Jieun had watched Wooyoung sit there for the past few hours. But she didn't care.She just wanted to see how long it would be until he leaves.

But Wooyoung was alsoas stubborn as she is and it suprised Jieun to see him still sitting there when she got up to get ready for school.  She was starting to doubt the man at the alley.

If Wooyoung was the one who ordered him to do it, why would Wooyoung endlessley beat the man and almost called the police. But the man managed to slip away. Maybe it was all part of his plans. And why would he purposely tell the man to tell me that. But why would Wooyoung be there at the same point. Nobody usually goers through that alley. Is it just a coincidence? Or was it all a setup? Aish what sould i do. Should i listen to his explanation. Should i believe him? AISH. SO CONFUSING. FORGET TI. I'll just go to school right now and forget the thuoghts. 

As she stepped outside her house, she nearly stepped on the asleep Wooyoung. His head was leaning on the door, so when she opened it, he fell back.

O-ow. He spoke as he woke up from his sleep. 

Move.This was the first time Jieun has been talking to him. But she had no choice. If he stays in this position, she wont be able to close her door, and she wouldn't be able to go to school. 

Wooyoung took this chance to bargain. I'll get up if you promise to listen to my words. 

Fine. Wooyoung picked himself off the floor and stood up with a sly smirk on his face. He had finally won. Well at least tahts what he thought.

Jieun quickly slammed the door shut, not wanting to give Wooyoung another chance. After she locked the door, she turned to face Woooyoung who was giving her a smirk.

Though she said she was going to listen to him explain, she had no thoghts of staying behidn to actually do that. Wooyoung was about to speak and his mouth of was open. 

Jieun immediately bent back alittle and covered nose with a finger.

Your breath stinks. Go wash up before you speak to me.

This got Wooyoung flustered and he quickly walked over to his house.

WAIT RIGHT THERE FOR ME. ILL BE QUICK. He shouted to the grinning Jieun.

Jieun took this chance to dip. She pratically ran all the way to school. She knew Wooyoung had a car so if she was just walking, he'd ctch up in not ime. Lucky for her, she managed to get into the classroom before Wooyoung even arrived.

When he finally did arrived, class was already starting. Wooyoung gave IJieun a glare because she went back on her words. He never thought Jieun was a girl like that. He really thought she would wait there for him until he came out. But no. Jieun was just a girl who goes back on her words with ease.

Wooyoung continued to try to talk to her, but everytime ending in fail. He finally gave up and the two stayed away from each other. The only times they met was in class, or when there was dance tutoring. Wooyoung doesn't bother telling Jieun to come over to his house to clean it up anymore either. He  just invites different girls everyday and if the house was a mess, he'd order them to clean it up first before they can start their business. 

Its already been a few months like that. And to be truthful, they both kinda longed for each other. Wooyung missed the days he would annoy Jieun. No girls rejected him now and gave him an attitude. Jieun missed the Wooyoung that would nonstop annoy her, and she would smile inside when the memories of them two came along.

But they were both extremely stubborn people. Not one wanted to give in first and talk to the other first. Because of their stubborness, it was now almost graduation, and they never talked for that past few years.

Sometimes they would forget the existence of the other, but from the corner of their eye, they would always manage to find the other. Jieun is now hanging out with Thunder everyday, who is extremely happy that the two dont talk no more. It was his chance now to get Jieun. Meanwhile an unkknown person had been watchign the two intently these few years.

She smiled lightly to know that Wooyoung hasn't been talking to Jieun anymore. But she wasn't going to make an appearance. At least not yet. She walked away from the tree she had been hiding behind and without even her knwoing, another man was watching them three.

First it was just Jieun and Wooyoung, but he somehow managed to spot the girl watching them two and he now keeps an eye on the girl also. After the girl leaves, he too comes out of hiding and walks away. He had a smirk plastered on his face, just like the girl.As the two walk out of hiding and are on their way home,there was only one thought that occupied their mind.

"Im back Wooyoung/ Jieun. I'll steal you back from all those people. You belong to me. Nobody can change that. Its fate. Im sure of it."