Second Start

Because of You

JYP TALKING 

Teacher Kang


FEW DAYS LATER

Hanyang University Opening Ceremony

STUDENTS WELCOME TO HANYANG UNIVERSITY. Here, you guys would learn to become even better people and more intelligent students. This is a prestigious university, so make sure to keeep yourself out of trouble, so you wont be expelled. I understand that everyone wants fun and i hope everyone would have plenty of that here.

After Opening Ceremony

WOOYOUNG POV

Aish where the hell is that . Over these few days, ive found out quite alot about her. I learned that she was studying in this school and ive made arrangements with the principle to be in ALL her classes. Now, i wasnt doing this because i like her or anything, just find her  amusing and think she can make my days in this university more fun. As i was walking to my first class, a girl started flirting with me. She looks a little better than average so i brought her to an empty classroom. (You know what happens after that.) After we were done, i looked at my watch and realized im reeaaallly late for class.

Girl, gotta go. i had a great time. bye

wait oppa, dont you want my contact?

huh? nah. i only do girls once and thats it. Well have a good day. I gave her a wink and then walked to class. Hey im late anyways, why bother rushing.

Jieun POV

The first class i have rite now is dance class. I gotta admit i was never too big of a dancer, so i knew this would be one of my worst classes. We were in the middle of introducing ourselves, when someone walks into the class nonchalantly.

Everyone looked up to see who this someone was, and i thought it was just my imagination, but  there standing in front of the room was the bastard i met a few days ago. What the was he doing here! and hes in my class too!!! this day cant possibly be any worst. Or so i thought.

I hear Teacher Kang yelling at him for being late to class and started questioning him. Asking who he was, and when he was done talking he was assigned to sit next to this cute looking girl across the room from me. He started protesting saying he has to sit in the back, where i am, but since he was late for class, Teacher Kang was not happy with him, and refused his request.

I smirked, happy that he wouldnt be sitting near me.  We resumed to the lesson, Teacher Kang telling us about what this class is about and what people should be prepared with and blah blah blah. was soooo boring, so i wandered my eyes around the room looking at all the students, daydreaming, when i spot the bastard trying to flirt with the girl.

She was really innocent looking, kinda reminded me of myself  back then, and he was making her blush alot. I felt bad for the girl, since he was just gonna play with her if he ever gets her, so i decided to help her our. I raised my hand and called to teacher Kang. 

Teacher, i pointed at that guy, that guy is preventing the girl next to him from paying attention in class. 

Teacher, she's lying. I was just asking for notes on what i missed. 

Exactly! you doing that would make her unable to focus in class. Its your fault for coming to class late, if you miss the notes then too bad for you. Maybe next time you should get to class on time.

GUYS SHUT UP! Teacher Kang shouted. If you guys want to fight, do it in the hallways, where you wont disrupt the class any further. Today is the first day of class, so i forgive you, wooyoung, for being late and trying to get the notes you missed. But Jieun is right. Its your fault for coming in late, so i would not let this go the next time. 

Hearing that, Jieun stuck her tongue out at Wooyoung as sign of her victory and his loss. Then she bowed and said to teacher Kang "mianhe teacher for disrupting the class, i wont do it again." 

After that, the bell rung signaling the end of class. The noises of the students packing and walking out of the classroom can be heard. I too quickly pack my stuff and was on my way to my next class.

I stepped out of the classroom, just to be stopped by a person throwing me against the wall. I stared in shock at what just happened and see who did that. It was no other than Wooyoung. (learned his name after teacher Kang said it) I gave him a cold glare.

What do you want?

YOU

You're not funny.

its ure fault for always going against me. Ive taken an interest in you. *wink* then he pushed his lips on mine roughly, trying to pry my mouth open so he could enter. I refused to let that happen and ended up kneeing him there again. When he stepped back in pain, i started yelling at him.

Yah what the are you doing! That was en disgusting! Now i gotta go home and purify my mouth. touch me again and you'll see what happens. He was in too much pain to say anything so i kicked his stomach one more time in outrage, and then stomped off to class. That was my en first kiss too. AISH, that was so en disgusting!