chapter 1

Someone like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you… and have a pleasant stay here...” the flight attendant said as she bowed slightly to a passenger. And then did the same to another passenger. “Thank you miss… Have a pleasant stay...” she smiled at Lilly. Lilly smiled back at the flight attendant. “I meet you outside…” She mouthed at the flight attendant. It was a long journey from New York to Seoul that she can’t wait to head home, have a warm bath and take a long nap. Lilly lazily dragged her tired legs towards the immigration. After done with it, she went to collect her baggage. While waiting for her luggage, Lilly her phone. There was a few miscalled from her brother, her friend, Dean and her mom. She dialled her mom’s number.

“Nari ah… Is your flight delayed?” she asked.

Lilly hummed a bit. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I tried calling you before, but you didn’t pick it up…” she calmly replied.

“Ohh.. really? I didn’t notice... Anyway, your brother will come and pick you up at the airport...”

“Okay…See you soon…” she said and hung up after that.

“Yoo..” a familiar voice appeared out of nowhere, startling her a bit. “Sunmi, don’t do that…”Lilly said to her friend. Sunmi smiled slightly. “Sorry, your luggage isn’t here yet?” Lilly shook her head. “I’m tired...Nari-ah, can we switch shoes, this heels are killing me…” Sunmi pouted slightly. Lilly looked at her friend. “Aww..poor my stewardess friend..” Lilly smiled and took off her flat pump. “Thank you…” Sunmi said. “I can’t wait to head home and sleep. Urghh I hate long flight...” she continued. 

“If you hate long flight journey, why did you become a stewardess then?”

“Stewardess make me feel pretty... Besides, your brother’s ideal type is a stewardess…” Sunmi chuckled slightly. Lilly gave her a certain look. “Why do you even like my brother?” she said. Lilly then spotted her luggage. “My luggage is here…” she said.

She then took her luggage and headed outside.

From far, she saw her brother standing while holding a banner written “Welcome Home Lil Sis…”

“What’s up with this cheesy banner?” she said. Junho smiled slightly and went to give his sister a hug. “Hye there Sunmi…” he said as soon as he saw her. Sunmi smiled shyly and greeted him back. Lilly looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter