Six

The Princess and the Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojungs POV 

 

Yoojung has to admit, cheerleading is actually pretty fun. As she was flexible and quite athletic, she had no problems with the chereography at all.

The cheerleaders are so much fun to be around with and nice! (Not like in the stereotypical movies were they were planing your death because you were..you.) And being near Doyeon (swoon) was a big bonus. Chaeyeon also became her unofficial guide to the club, explaining the to-do's and the no-go's. Some of her advices (or how Chaeyeon likes to call them: Life-lessons, you never learn somewhere else, midget.) were pretty helpful but some not so.

 

Flashback

Chaeyeon and Yoojung were stretching in their usual spot. Doyeon had her back to them, shouting profanities at lazy members, who didn't (obviously) stretch. 

Yoojung bent forward, her fingers touching her toes. She heard Chaeyeon snicker and looked up.

"What's happening?" 

"A life-lesson."

Chaeyeon suddenly moved and pressed Yoojung's body down. 

"UNNiE?!"

Yoojung struggled to find her balance, which was quite hard when her body was folded like a thin paper by force.

"Bend!" 

"What?!"

"Bend forward!"

"I AM!" 

"BEND MORE FORWARD!"

Chaeyeon screamed like a crazed woman. Yoojung's back and feet were protesting under the pressure of the lunatic and just gave in. Both of them fell down on the gras with a thud. Chaeyeon groaned on top of Yoojung loudly. Doyeon, having noticed the whole ordeal, jogged over to them and pushed Chaeyeon off Yoojung. She helped the short member up and glared at Chaeyeon. Yoojung just went still when she could feel Doyeon's hands on her back, securing her. 

"What was that about, Jung?"

Chaeyeon feigned an innocent look. 

"I was just helping Yoojungie stretch! Isn't that right Yoojungie?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter