Sitting with Jongdae's friends

Smile thru the pain

I open my eyes, I can't move. "Where am I?""Your in the clinic.""Why am I here for? And who are you?"I'm Park Chanyeol I'm the nurses son. And the thing that happened was that you passed out... Do you mind if I ask you a question?""Sure what do you want to ask?""Why do you have bruises on your arms and a black eye?" Oh no did find out about my abuse? Kyungsoo make something up."I got into an fight yesterday."" Would you like me to help you stand up?""Yes please". He helps me stand up and once again my body hurts but I got to deal with it. "Actually it time for lunch. I can walk you to the cafeteria.". I don't respond to him because he just grabbed my arm and took me to the lunch room. Suddenly I remember I have to sit with Jongdae.

 

At the cafeteria

Once we get to the cafeteria Chanyeol takes me to a table. At this table Jongdae and his friends are also sitting. "Kyungsoo your here. I'm glad you actually came!"" Yeah but Chanyeol brought me here as well so I'm here."" Hey it's the cutie from my first class"I turn around to notice that it's Jongin the boy who was trying to flirt with me. Crap. Now I wonder what I'm going to say to this boy. "Can you please stop calling me cute?""fine babe.". He sits in a empty spot next to me and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. Chanyeol sits next to me, he tries to remove Jongin's hand from my waist but fails because Jongin pulled me in to his embrace. The entire cafeteria begins to go silent, everyone is staring at us.