[Teaser]

Colors

 

Green, the color of grass we walk on.
Blue, the color of the wide clear sky above us.
Red, the color of fire and flowers.

The colors of the nature has always been around us even if they merge with the grey of the asphalt and concrete human created for people to drive and live comfortably. In the grey cities we spend our lives in only the neon signs and advertisements add some color, even the sky is lighter, white clouds making the vivid blue fade and monotone smoke twirls from chimneys of factories that produce things we need for our livings.

In a city, black and white, lives his monotone life Oh Sehun and he’s blue. Blue is the color of the wide clear sky above us but at the same time it’s also the color of cold. And he’s cold, not really caring about anything like most people around him. But then there’s Jongin, Kim Jongin who’s red. Even if red is the color of fire and flowers his vivid red symbolizes passion. You would say they are each other’s total opposite but isn’t it that opposites attract? So when they met it was like a hurricane. Hot and cold colliding and creating a huge mess.

It’s not only their colors that are different but also their style of living too. While sehun would rather stay at home and spend his time studying and reading Jongin would go out, have fun, drink and party. Their worlds were also complete opposites. Given their differences just how did that happen? The accident, how Sehun would like to call it, that brought them together. Well, Sehun was a part-time worker at a shop with a big name, only people from the richest part of the city would go there and that’s how it happened.

 


I'm sorry for the long wait, but school takes up most of my time, I'm going to bring the whole story next weekend :))