Three

DEBT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I’m glad that commanders remember this story. :))

 

 

_______





Jessica's POV.



-Flashback-




"Excuse me, are you alright?" A shadow appeared in front of me.



"It looks like you're hurt..." And a soft piece of cloth was wrapped around my neck. The beauty was standing, lending me her scarf. I couldn't take my eyes off her, amazed by her beauty.



Goddess.



I’m sitting at the balcony, thinking of our first met. I can’t help, but to smile a bit. I feel good while enjoying a warmth cup of coffee.

I grab the packet of cigarette from my pocket, pull out one of them and put it in between my lips. I lit the cigarette and the sweet taste in then puffing it out. Immediately the sweet smell travels in my nostrils, intoxicating cigarette. I stare at the burning as I puff the smoke out.



"Um..." I am puffing the last out when I hear someone mumbles. I turn my head, I don’t know since when she stands there.



"Haven't you slept?" I ask her.



She shakes her head then she awkwardly stands at the same spot.

 

“What is?”
 


"I'm sorry about scratching you under your eye." She mutters and suddenly my cell phone rings. I take it out from my pocket and see the unknown list.



"Hello?" I answer.



"Yes. What? What the...!" I hold the phone tightly when I hear a man's voice.



"Donghae." I mumble, gritting my teeth.



"Oppa?" Tiffany whispers. "Oppa? Is it Oppa? Please let me talk to him!" She immediately rushes to get a phone from me, but I quickly grab her wrists.



"Forget about it! He doesn't have anything good to say." I say angrily, but get speechless when her eyes are in tears. I loosen my grab and she hurriedly takes my phone.



"Oppa!"



"I-Is that you, Tiffany?"



"Oppa! Where are you right now?"



"Help me! They've still got me! If you don't come, they might kill me!" Before she can reply, I drag back my phone while hold tightly onto her wrists again.



"Glad to hear it. Paying with your life is cheap recompense for biking money from me. Make sure they rub you out in a profitable manner." I reply.



"Let me go!" She shouts, trying to break free but I avoid her.



"More importantly, let him talk. He's there, isn't he? There's no way you could have found out this number on your own."



"Oh. Why hello Ms. Jung. You’re still the clever president." He grins.



"You bastard loser.." I roar before hang up the call, talking to them are wasting my time.



"Stop crying." I complain when she slowly sits on the floor, crying.



"You still believe in your oppa? Just think about it. If you are him, would you actually tell someone you cared about to go back to a dangerous place?" I ask in annoyance tone.



"I thought it was strange many times, but... Even with what happened this time, I thought that maybe I am being tricked..." She chokes between her words while her shoulders keep shaking. She hangs her head low so I can’t see her face.



"But Oppa's family is the only relative I have left. I didn't want to believe.. That he would do something like this to me.."



"...isn't it human to place trust in one’s relatives?" Suddenly I remember Sooyoung's words.



No. Tiffany wants to believe. She's trying to cling to the idea of having someone to call family.



I take a seat beside her, slowly wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I consciously caress her hair.



Are you afraid to admit that you're alone?



"If you still want to meet Donghae, I'll let you see him." I state. She then raises her head, staring at me so deep with her teary eyes.



"Really?"



"Yeah."



If it was me, I'd never leave her alone. But the one Tiffany needs... isn't me.



-



"Are the preparations done?" I ask to my assistants while Tiffany stands next to me.



"Yes, president." Yuri replies and closes the car's trunk. I step to the car and open the passenger’s door for her.



"Get in."



"O-Okay." She hesitant hops in and I’m about to close the door but she looks up to me and says. "Thank you very much." I nod understanding, shut the door close.



"The president....opened the door for someone?" I blow out a sigh, turning around as I hear them whisper. "Kwon-s. I heard that." They frighten, clearing their throats.



"President, are you sure about this? That place I don't think they're going to let you just walk out this time." Hyoyeon explains.



"You're probably right." I mumble. Most of all, she needs him... and I'll show her the truth him is.



Then I'll force you into a corner, where you will have no one to reply on...





But me. Tiffany.

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

A luxury car parks in front of a building. Accent of galaxy lights that spell out "Triple C". Jessica stares at the sign and steps out of the car with a younger girl.



"We have been expecting you, Ms. Jessica." The two body guards sync bowing, concentrate on their work greeting importantly guests.



"Welcome to the Choi Club & Casino" One of them speak straighten his back, glancing to the redhead girl. Tiffany seems to notice his stare she trembles standing close behind the older girl. It’s unnoticed from Jessica's sharply sight as she holds the latter's hand in hers.



"Please come right in..." The man smirks, opening the door for them to enter. He leads the way in for four people. The club obviously doesn't seem like the sort of place that will let just anyone to enter.



It’s already midnight in Seoul. People are usually on their beds sleeping at this hour, but not these certain groups of teens. Inside of the building are drinks with complete colorful of alcohols, whether be it a certain mix of hard liquor, shoots glasses that look like a set of blue sky colors and the place full of young people even those illegals to drink.



They walk through passing several noisy rooms which are playing loudly bases songs that pounding the mass hearts among of teenagers and dancing drunk in front of the stage. A man lead the way continuously walking down the hall towards to the back door. For a moment they step into a very large silently room. It’s a Choi Casino. After the five of them enter, the door is shut and no one allow entering.





There are more than ten bodyguards stand around a looking-fine man with their expressionless faces. The silence room is broke when Tiffany shouts.



"Donghae oppa!" The called man turns to a voice with awkwardly smile on his face.

 

"You look good. Better than I thought you would." He surprises and says.



"So do you, Donghae." The cousins look at a certain Jessica. "We haven't seen each other since the day you came to borrow money. Planned to bike me from the start, eh?"



"O-Of course not!"



"Now, now. Why don't you give him a break, Ms. Jung?" A tall handsome man speaks, walking toward them. He grins. Jessica smirks at him, finally the bastard loser appears. After he shows up Yuri and Hyoyeon who are standing behind to protect their president the whole times take steps up. "I didn't invite you here today to discuss such petty matters." Jessica chuckles with his statement.



"Oh? Is it all that petty, compared to a fraudulent casino that swindles novices of their cash? Well, Siwon?"



"You , speaking to the boss like that...!" One of the guards growls. They’re about to start a fight.



"Stand back!" Siwon raises voice to his pet and smiles to Jessica. "First of all, let me say this. I just want to make a deal with you. Nice and peaceful. I'll get right to the point I want you to return Tiffany to me. Of course, I don't expect this for free. I'll repay your One hundred and fifty thousand dollars and put an extra fifty thousand dollars on top. How about it?"



"I see. You're planning on reselling her. So you've found a buyer who's willing to pay even more." Jessica scoffs, feeling bored of his arrangements.



"I regret that you would think such a thing. Don't misunderstand me, Ms. Jung. And Tiffany, a gentleman has appeared who learned of your distress and wants to rescue you. He has even said that he would adopt y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter