Two

DEBT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 





_________________________________________







Jung Jessica is tired, frustrated and sad. But most of all, she is furious. The moment Tiffany Hwang enters her life she feels something is changing, from silence to good and good to special. For a short moment after Jessica meets her, she truly believes she can be happier. Feeling the girl in her arms, seeing the girl smiles, making her feel the warmth. But the sad truth is perhaps it has been a hard blow. The younger girl is terrified by her touch. Those uncertain feelings of hopes are still there maybe, things will have been changing if she tried harder.



"I will rip your wings off, feather by feather. Be ready, my little angel." Jessica whispers, staring to the sleeping girl on her bed and gives a light peck on her forehead. Meanwhile she takes her jacket which is on the couch, leaving to her office. After the door closes the pretend sleeping girl buries her body into a ball, pulling a blanket up to cover herself fully.





-





"He's offered his home as collateral. It's not a bad property, but the register's a mess. Shall we just refuse to finance an additional loan and collect the money immediately then, president?" A personal assistant also known as Kwon Yuri states and passes a fold of paper onto the desk.

 


“Hi! Sooyoung is here to return her money!” A new face walks into the office and states cheerily.



"So there's nothing except that land in Seongsan?" Jessica utters, continuing check on report.



"There are others. But this is the only thing that seems to be of any value. His factory in the city is already-"



“Hold on there! What is this, pretending to go about your business and ignoring me! Is this the kind of attitude you show to a childhood friend? In the first place, I’m a customer!”

 

“Don’t flounce in here acting like my client, you disgusting shikshin.” Jessica places down papers, leaning back to her chair.

 

“Disgusting?” Sooyoung bends to the table and leans closer to face her. “If you can’t perceive my overwhelming beauty, make an appointment with the eye doctor! Right now!”

 

“You can make yourself an appointment with the psychiatrist!” Jessica stands up, annoyingly states as her second assistant walks in. “And what the hell were you doing, Hyoyeon? Why did you let this ‘disgusting shikshin’ in?” She frowns.

 

"Please forgive me. I tried my best to turn her away, but she insisted on seeing you personally."

 

"Hyo, I want my coffee with a lot of milk, okay?" Sooyoung speaks, slumping herself to the couch.

 

“Excuse me, but I have orders to serve nothing but get you out.”

 

“Hmhpf!” Sooyoung crosses her arms and scoffs.

 

“Oh, yeah. The two of you are blood related right?” All of a sudden Jessica questions her assistants, catching her childhood friend’s attention.

 

“Well, yes. We are sisters.”

 

 

 

   





"This is just hypothetical, but says one of you turned out is a real rascal who is just taking advantage of the other. I'm just saying, it's a hypothetical situation. And say, out of the kindness of my heart, I revealed the truth to the ignorant victim. Now, you've gets your scum-of-the-earth relative and me, a stranger overflowing with good will. Who would you trust?" After she asks, Jessica shots fire gaze to the sisters. They stay there uncomfortable.

 

“ ‘Overflowing with good will’ you say. Your face look like you just got back from killing two or three people…” Hyoyeon frighten thinks in silence. Sooyoung pops her frighten face beside Yuri’s serious one.


"Well, it’s true that in this business, it's no rarity to see members of a family turn on one another.” Hyoyeon utters.

 

“In fact, there are many cases where blood relations are the cause of deep hatred." Yuri explains.



"But even knowing all of that, isn't it only human to place trust in one relatives? Wait, don't tell me you show no mercy to traitors regardless of blood ties?!" Sooyoung asks unbelievable when the three are just staring at her.

 

“You are never deeply moved by anything, Yuri. And Hyo, you have no compassion even for relatives. And Jessica, you show no mercy to traitors regardless of blood ties just wouldn’t understand, I supposed!”



Jessica feels infuriated at Sooyoung’s word. Her desperate quiet unreadable makes the room completely silences. “I’m closing up shop for the day.” She puts papers down and stands up.

 

“Yuri, get that shikshin’s money and get her out of here. And about that additional loan, lend him the money." Jessica walks to the door and stand there.

 

 "Are you sure?"



"But make his daughter a co-singer. If it comes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter