Nights-II

♥‿♥ LOVE ♥‿♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is in shock state that she didn't speak at all .Krystal and Sulli  came to the scene and didn't react much. Kai who is carrying Minho in drunken state with himself drunk. Kai had a smirk in his face seeing Naeun and Krystal. Kai started laughing and hearing his laugh Minho has been got up and did a smirk towards Sulli. Sulli gulped. Naeun started " What are you doing Mr.Minho ????, Sulli is waiting for you upto midnight and you came here in a drunken state with your friend. Are you not ashamed of What you're doing??? You're now a married person but you're not caring about your wife and your...." Naeun can't talk anymore as Kai came much near to her. Kai said " you're talking too much and he is having problems with his wife and not with you so better get out of the house and this is not your house better leave ". And Kai started laughing again and said " you two are here and I'm thinking you're in this house at late time maybe for some reason???? Yes you maybe there for some other reason as you two are poor.." And laughed a lot. Sulli can't stand seeing a person insulting her friends and slapped Kai on his face and said " You better watch your words and for your kind information, this is our home and not yours and get lost from our site " Minho stepped in and asked "What are you doing???he is not a person like your friends and staying in a house of newlyweds couple in midnight and he is talking correctly about them only " . Krystal can't stand that insulting words and she tried to step in at that time she tried to attend a call from her sister. 

On the phone, 
Yoona: Hello Krystal, where are you??? Mom and Dad are waiting for you...

At that time the arguments has been continued between them and led to a glass vase has been broken by Minho and a sound is heard through the phone 

Yoona: "Krystal are you okay??? Where are you????" In a panic tone 
Krystal: Unnie, I am at Sulli's home with Naeun and there is some problem between the couple so they are fighting that's all 
Yoona: I will there in a few minutes .....
Krystal: No Unnie it's midnight so don't come we can handle it.
Yoona: No, you can't handle it. Wait I will call Sooyoung, she is also there in the same street right?? I will ask her to come there. Okay bye!!!!!...
And she cut the phone before Krystal could say anything. She thought "Oh My God!!!!What we are going to do???This is going to be a big problem ". 

They were still doing argument Krystal tried to stop them "hey!!! Stop these useless arguments.... 

She didn't continue as Kai started saying "What are you trying to say???Is there any problem???oh I got it..you're trying to act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter